Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsw Catalunya, Whats Up Opinion On Them?

fishboy

Hi im looking to buy 16" TSW Catalunya wheels :drool: for my yaris

but i need some opinions on how good they are?

Could people tell me there thoughts on these wheels please

theres got to be some one who has had these on toc :ermm:

Thanks James. :thumbsup:

I like the look of them but being TSW they will be a soft alloy and not very light weight

They're very nice looking, not sure what the quality is like but they're the sort of design I was looking at getting when I was looking at wheels but my brother had TSW allows on his Corsa many moons ago so they were never an option for me.

leave them for the saxo's mate ;) i made the mistake of buying TSW volcanos and they looked gash

buy some nice jappy rims

• 4 weeks later...

I had a set of 15" catalunyas on my corsa a while back...wish id saved them for my t-sport because i loved them....beautiful wheels....16s with some low pros will look the buisiness good choice

I had a set of 15" catalunyas on my corsa a while back

The best possible argument of why NOT to get them. It's a jap car, get some jap rims. TSW's are poor quality wheels, they're too common and even though the catalunya's ain't too bad styling wise, a few extra notes will buy you proper wheels that are of much better quality, for example:

rr.jpg

Rota Sub Zero's... ok they won't fit the Yaris in that colour, but you get the idea.

www.rarerims.co.uk is a good place to start looking. And don't forget to fit Toyo T1-R tyres. There's no point spending £000's on wheels, then fitting crap tyres (like Halfords always do) as you'll end up losing grip, spinning off the road and wrecking your new wheels.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links