Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Wiper Blades

tsport_stu

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can get a new rear wiper blade for my TS?

Halfords don't do one and with their 'cut to fit' kit the plastic bit is to wide for the wiper arm grips.. :ffs:

Have just found: Ebay - sounds right but don't want to buy the wrong thing (again).. :help::thumbsup:

Stu

the whole arm needs replacing (who was the stupid bugger that invented that) that's why you won't find single Wiper Blades for the rear, but you can buy normal blades and use them.

anyway I just used one of my front wipers when I changed them and cut it to length, bit fiddly to get the old one off and the new one on but it's cheaper than buying the whole arm

got a nice new one here ill b at jae a quid buys it

If you see this before you go yep I'll have it! Will be up on Sunday, I'll ask around for you at stand...

:thumbsup:

Stu

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

New T-sport owner here, just bought a 2001 Black t-sport from inchcape, the rear wiper is cracked though! I've got inchcape sending me a new one under warrenty, anyone know how easy it is to install them? or should i take it to a garage? Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Wain

Theres a little plastic cover just where the arm joins the back door - pull it up - its hindged.

Then its a case of a socket or spanner to loosen the bolt thats now exposed (if its anything like mine it'll be slightly rusty so make sure you get a good fitting socket/spanner - wd40 might be needed to get it started)

Bolt off - swap arm - bolt back on and replace plastic cap/cover