Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris T-sport

Tuned_Up_T-Sport

Hi evryone i got my camera at long last so i thought id put some pics op for yas.

All ive managed to do so far is a custom cat-back pipe with a universal silver carbon fibre can on ( which was hard for me to find and now there everywhere :ffs: ) sports spring kit, painted the brakes gold :D and some stickies from my local tuning place, LED Sidelights, Ice Blue Headlights, TRD Gear Knob, and some Speakers e.t.c...

MyYaris2.jpg

MyYaris1.jpg

b1066c1c.jpg

MyYaris6.jpg

MyYaris5.jpg

MyYarisBore.jpg

Sorry about the dodgy camera work on some the sun was blindin its the best i could get in photoshop..

enjoy.. i do lol :thumbsup:

next thing i want to do is get some wheels sorted out so if anybodys selling any let me know please preferably 16's i think 5 - 10 spoke with a bit of dish would be ideal i personally like the KEI racing Flights but there in 17's :thumbsup:

oh incase you were wondering what my exhaust sounds like heres a vid for u too.. some of you may not like it because is really loud and raspy but thats just what i like proper jap style !!

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/Big...estNoteEver.flv

love the colour, what size wheels you after? i have a set of 17s for sale, linky in sig

Exhaust looks gash but sounds good :D I like that blue, shines up really well!

EDIT: Noticed the stickers that advertise parts your car isn't running :P just ruined it along with that can :(

Exhaust isn't very nice and you don't have any Denso or TRD parts on your car... so the stickers are daft too.

Other than that, the colours nice. Oh, and don't get 17's... at most get 16's, but any bigger wrecks the handling and the look of the car.

horrid, HORRID can. silly stickers that dont mean anything without the parts

some harsh comments in here! not as if its been burried in 20 tons of fiberglass!

some harsh comments in here! not as if its been burried in 20 tons of fiberglass!

Stop getting all moderater responsible! :lol: But yeah, fair point... There have been MUCH worse cars on here recently.

Stickers i'll let go because they're well placed.

Looks good apart from the can.

It looks way to large for the car, and seems to be bodged onto the car with that humongous clamp.

Nice car there mate - I used to have my decals along the same places ...

And Woody - Im looking forward to meeting you at the weekend mate. With all the 'lovely' comments you make, your car must be stunning!

Exhaust isn't very nice and you don't have any Denso or TRD parts on your car... so the stickers are daft too.

Nice car. The can looks a little too big, but it isn't that bad. My TS has a DENSO Battery :lol:

My TS has a DENSO Battery :lol:

Haha! Think mine's panasonic... gotta get me a sticker! :lol:

There are loads of Denso stuff on Yaris'! The standard panel filter is made by Denso! :thumbsup:

And Woody - Im looking forward to meeting you at the weekend mate. With all the 'lovely' comments you make, your car must be stunning!

He's gunna get so many beats me thinks!! :lol:

I heard that Earpl and he have 'an appointment'!!!!

BTW Horn, standard sparkplugs etc are all denso

Mines a panasonic Battery and is the orginial after 4 years! Now that will end up being the kiss of death for it!

Stop getting all moderater responsible! :lol: But yeah, fair point... There have been MUCH worse cars on here recently.

Stickers i'll let go because they're well placed.

not at all... to me its a relatively standard car, nice as it is, not a fully fan of the zorst myself

but to refer to it as horrid.... and own a similar car.... erm... i dont see the logic! :lol2:

Oops seems i upset a few peeps then!!! :P Really dont mean to and my cars far from stunning :P Sorry i aint as criticising as i sound its just i say what i think :( Sorry if i offended anyone i really dont mean to! I said i liked colour etc but didnt like the can and the stickers are pointless without the parts on car.... Few others said same thing but i get burned? :wacko:

Anyway sorry if i caused any offence vitzpower, cars much nicer than mine but just dont personally like (i wouldn't have done it this way but thats the fun of modding i guess seeing everyones different styles)

I wish i'd brang bigger mates to JAE now then if i'm gona be targeted :P

lol the can really isnt as big as it looks on the photos and i admit the clamp is ugly it annoys me but thats thanks to custom exhaust work, im planning on getting it sorted out soon hopfully i was thinking about a jap style exit ( at an angle ) oppinions please?? also theres loads of denso stuff standard on a t-sport thats why i had the stickers on lol MAF meter, Air filter, Plugs, Pretty Much all of the sensors and relays, even the window motors are powered by denso relays becos i had the panel off the other week to look at the Speakers loads of denso stuff so it is worthy and i dont care :P The G-Spec sticker is from my local tuning place in scun-thorpe cos its well reputative round here :D and the TRD goes for the springs ( i hope, thats what i bought them as - second hand ) and me gear knob :P so nerrrrr i dont know what th RE-watever lol ones r ( under grill, on back bumper under boot lid ) he made them as a trial and i like the japanise writing, and i love me exhaust the carbon fibre is unique and im hoping someone will produce a white carbon fibre bonnet i reckon that would be spesh... come on your mod a car to be an individual and end up doing what everyone else does anyway !!! wats the point ??

hey respect to ya mate. but if you're gonna hang it out here for ppl to judge, you gotta take the rough with the smooth. yeh i have a similar car, but my taste is to keep it low key and let the performance do the talking. like tuned said, this is all about individuality. but opinions are like **** holes, we all have them, ppl may not like seeing them, but if you ask, you get em.

nice tidy car cans different the tailpipe could do with be longer then id like it more but its coming along nicely,

hey respect to ya mate. but if you're gonna hang it out here for ppl to judge, you gotta take the rough with the smooth. yeh i have a similar car, but my taste is to keep it low key and let the performance do the talking. like tuned said, this is all about individuality. but opinions are like **** holes, we all have them, ppl may not like seeing them, but if you ask, you get em.

LMFAO see you at the weekend man :P

i like tuned's location :P Location:Subikhorpe (England) :P not; Location:Subikhorpe (brazil) lol

cant make it mate , gone and been put on a course :( so no fun in the sun for me!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links