Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

On The Wonk

VTRick

censor boy?

couldnt you come up with something funnier?

Yes but they would censor me

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't ya know it :D

At least some people on the forum know how to speak english without swearing all the time....

It ain't big and it ain't clever....

yeah, all those peopel who swear should be ashamed of themselves..

I am not saying don't swear, I am just syaing there is aplace and time for it and on a public forum which may be viewed by anybody at anytime is not the place.

Enough has been said on this subject so on behlaf of TOC and the moderators could we ask that you abide by forum rules and stop swearing.

Enough has been said on this subject so on behlaf of TOC and the moderators could we ask that you abide by forum rules and stop swearing.

We ain't asking for to much Rick are we???

You have alot of good things to say but why ruin it by the odd swearword :)

dont all point at me, i was asked a few weeks ago by ryan not to swear. and i havnt purposly swore since. admitedly, i have let the odd one slip, but i type as fast as i think and when your in the flow, i know it sounds stupid, but you dont realise. and the rest of the "swear words" simply wasnt. tvv4t for example. the ammount of people who have used this word on here.. and just coz im apparently "prone to it" i get modded and noone else. and to be honest, i really didnt think youd get the ump with the french connection thing. i recon ive sworn about 5 times in the last month. and because of this i get ultra modded for everything that is slighty out of line, even though everyone else gets away with it.

anyway, im bored of all this.

and because of this i get ultra modded for everything that is slighty out of line, even though everyone else gets away with it.

anyway, im bored of all this.

Who gets away with swearing rick, the moderators don't that's for sure?

i was reading a post earlier by that doesenofofofofofer (whatever) with the scooby, he said the :censor: word, in a rant about something really boring, and ryan agreed whole heartedly. not moaning or anything, but my posts do get picked at more than they should.

not that i care.

im seriously, really bored of this though, i wont say any naughty words anymore.

ok? :thumbsup:

I was slow on that one and as soon as it was picked up it was changed. my bad for being so slow i guess...

not only you whose bored i can assure you

more than they should ? point someone else who swears as much as you on these boards, most people understand this is a public forum...

ok now its really boring........

i think the point has been made in all directions

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links