Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Too Much Love?

~Rach~

A stupid white van reversed into the front of the carina on Thurs :crybaby:

It doesnt look too bad (unless you go up close), but its managed to nacker the bumper, fog lights, supporting cross member, headlight washers, and took out the air con for good measure too. Totaling to over £700 in repairs.

We were convinced they were going to write her off which really gutted both of us, but luckily the insurance has agreed to the repairs, so its going in on friday and we're having a rental car for the week...

Its not a particularly pretty car and its not particularly fast either, but its the fact its been with nicks family for over 12yrs so it has sentimental value to us :)

Is it possible to love a car too much? :wacko:

Not good to hear, hope the repair goes well. You just cant get away from those white van's :(

Is it possible to love a car too much erm yes. My wife occasionally throws up a very old one from about 16 or so years ago when I swapped her Mini Clubman for a Citreon BX. She only remembers that she loved the Mini. I however can remember that it was so rusty that both sub frame's needed replacing, there were holes in the floor, the brakes did not work, (yep seized adjusters) and overall the mini was well past it's sell by date. We then sold the Citreon for £700 a right result.

She now has the kids telling me that I sold this car in the past... again nothing about the bad points only Mum loved that car and dad sold it ....... when going through old photo's

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links