Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear

TheNissanMan

just thought i would remind all those similar tired individuals recovering form jae, i forgot but happened to be on bbc2 lol

yep TG was quite boring today.............! :ffs:

Rash.

It must have been boring ....................I fell asleep................but that was because I was knackered from JAE :)

I will try to catch the repeat :thumbsup:

Bonus, I missed it, if I miss the repeat it doesn't sound like it'll be a major travesty

Given what we were saying (or I was saying) about last weeks I thought this weeks was mucho better.

Was polishing cars and my son turned the TV on and we watched it together, perhaps it was because of the welcome break, or the ice cream drinks the wife brought out to us cause we were working, and there we were sat in those fold away charis with our feet up on a ginger (Pop for you English) crates watching this weeks show!

:thumbsup:

I thought it was pretty good. The stig had a much bigger part than usual

but isnt it annoying how nearly all the cars they show are cars you will most likely never be able to afford ;)

Thats the thing I hate about it... Plus the way that Clarkson acts like a complete ***** most the time... Eg hitting that car with the hammer to put a bolt it, putting a seat in backwards etc... :)

So, anyone know who the Stig realy is??

but isnt it annoying how nearly all the cars they show are cars you will most likely never be able to afford ;)

There was a nice cheap Kia on last week towing a caravan. If you want something better you could always save up ! :D

There was a nice cheap Kia on last week towing a caravan.

hhmmm but thats not realy a car.... its a skip on wheels :thumbsup: (No offence to anyone that like Kias :oops: )

Must agree... doubt you can build a caterham in 8 hours... they prolly had it partially assembled or sommat?

must say the bits involving the stig stopping for fuel and paying with 'bank of money' card and that were amusing.. lambo was nice..

rest... *shrugs..

speak for yourself ;)

As for the caterham - the chassis and body were pretty much pre-built, as with the engine/gearbox...

But again, its scripted storylines for amusment rather than a factual progress - you want that theres a restoration program on Discovery...

Must agree... doubt you can build a caterham in 8 hours... they prolly had it partially assembled or sommat?

must say the bits involving the stig stopping for fuel and paying with 'bank of money' card and that were amusing.. lambo was nice..

rest... *shrugs..

Yeah, I thought it was funny where they showed a quick glimpse of the racing car leaderboard & The Stig was in every place with exactly the same times.

I missed most of it again though so couldn't really comment on it as a whole

speak for yourself ;)

All I wanna do is ride around Sally..... :lol::lol:

Ride, Sally, ride! ;)

Thats the thing I hate about it... Plus the way that Clarkson acts like a complete ***** most the time... Eg hitting that car with the hammer to put a bolt it, putting a seat in backwards etc... :)

So, anyone know who the Stig realy is??

Go buy WhatCar? if you want info on cars for the little people... The cars rock, Clarkson rocks and the whole program rocks!

Scripted... who gives a flying fluck?!?! It's still funny.

Unrealistic... Who gives a flying fluck?!?! It's still funny.

Boring... Yeah, because Eastenders is riveting.

It's fun, it's a break from the norm and for that it's good.

I thought Top Gear was good this week.

I can see why James and Richard get annoyed with Clarkson; he is such a T I T, basically an overgrown oath. When he’s good he’s good, but when he tries to be funny I just want to switch off.

I con;t understand why people complain that programs liek top gear feature cars that you'll never be able to afford/drive....

do you really want to know about the mph of the new diesel fiesta? do you really care how many kids you can fit in the latest "supermini".

If you want to know more about these bland cars, go and take one for a test drive........

I want to be informed about and see footage of the thigns I am not likely to see every day, or get a chance to drive!!!!

I con;t understand why people complain that programs liek top gear feature cars that you'll never be able to afford/drive....

do you really want to know about the mph of the new diesel fiesta? do you really care how many kids you can fit in the latest "supermini".

If you want to know more about these bland cars, go and take one for a test drive........

I want to be informed about and see footage of the thigns I am not likely to see every day, or get a chance to drive!!!!

Couldnt agree more dude :thumbsup: If i wanted to know all about the new Fiat Panda i would go to the dealer.....but the new Koenigsegg? no dealer like that around these parts ;)

nail..... head...... big hammer........... WHACK! :thumbsup:

I didnt say I dont like seeing them... its just annoying how you will probably never own one ;)

Good thing with my job is I do get to drive cars like them ;)... eg BMW M5, M6, M3, Z4 M Roadster, Z4 M Coupe etc etc etc

I didnt say I dont like seeing them... its just annoying how you will probably never own one ;)

Good thing with my job is I do get to drive cars like them ;)... eg BMW M5, M6, M3, Z4 M Roadster, Z4 M Coupe etc etc etc

But they're BMW's..... :unsure::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links