Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Got The Post Jae Blues?

Hou

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lou-Lou

• Gnome

• Jamesb4uk

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i might be gatecrashing the Reading meet now :P

we'd best stop before we get told off by the mods :lol:

J

Nice!

1st pic doesn't work, and 2nd shows you both going down a 1-way system, the wrong way! :D

Hell.. we're girls on fast cars/bikes..

We can do whatever the hell we like! :thumbsup:

..''Sorry officer.. I just didn't realise :crybaby: ''

JAE was a bit quieter than I was expecting tbh.. (other than Ben and Ed shooting flames out their exhausts)

My MR2 will def be there next year.. looking mint!

Nicly done there Lou :lol:

yeah i only went up on the Sat with the 300zx lot - will be camping next year though

J

Prob best you didn't camp..

Me and Tori went off to drive Lambos on Saturday, came back and our gazebo was down and Tori's tent was full of water :(

So glad we saw the funny side of this weekend.. Thursday HT lead broke, Friday car overheated and didn't make it to JAE, it rained all day saturday...

Luckily the weather cleared up while we were at Bruntingthorpe so that was something!.. then p***ed it down on our way back to JAE saturday eve! Nice!

I didnt think there were enough trade stands this year....

but other than that had a right old laugh.. and the weather was glorious apart from that 2 hours or so with the storm... but even then it was amusing/something going on :P and to laugh about :)

I didnt think there were enough trade stands this year....

but other than that had a right old laugh.. and the weather was glorious apart from that 2 hours or so with the storm... but even then it was amusing/something going on :P and to laugh about :)

I think there should have been more stands from "Ride Tonez" or whatever they were called so that everyone could have been sick to death of listening to them... :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Lol. Classic!

Another vote here for not enough trade stands.

Although with Showground pricing, and financial forecast of how much people buy over the weekend, it probably doesn't make financial sense for alot of traders to go.

the weather was glorious apart from that 2 hours or so with the storm... but even then it was amusing/something going on :P and to laugh about :)

I didn't go but the thunderstorm sounded like 1 of the funniest parts of the weekend, sounds hilarious, sleeping in a soaked tent in wet clothes doesn't sound too enjoyable but running around trying getting soaked trying to fix stuff sounds brilliant.

So was ours.... although we did have a massive bed in it - we would have been about 4ft away from any standing water anyway! :lol::lol:

mine has a small dribble

thought we were talking about tents

Lou-Lou, have you bought Bibbs old turbo? :D

Sounds like you guys had a great time, sometime i'll get my ***** over there for JAE from sweden :D

Yup.. I have.. and it's ****ing awesome :D

i know, i've driven it :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links