Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Dumped Him.

Calisto

Cris you're barred from the Scottish TOC meets! :P

But Alan might be interested! :lol:

do you have !Removed! tendencies then cris ????? :P

:lol::lol:

why, :hug: you interested big boy ?

:lol::thumbsup:

nah mate, asha just finished with rich , and as you said " if i finished with him , i won't put it in the forum" :lol::lol:

do you have !Removed! tendencies then cris ????? :P

:lol::lol:

why, :hug: you interested big boy ?

:lol::thumbsup:

nah mate, asha just finished with rich , and as you said " if i finished with him , i won't put it in the forum" :lol::lol:

:unsure: uufft i'll just keep the bird then .....

:lol:

Strange choice to broadcast your private life on a public forum but hey, its your choice.

Good luck to both of you for the future.

The title of the topic is a tad insensitive if you truly do care for him :S

Sorry to hear that :(

-but maybe its not a topic to be broadcast all over a forum?????

No... I too thought this... especially as the post on TOC differs slightly to other places Ive seen it... I was wondering why the difference here...

Its a sad day when any split occurs... whatever the reasons...

I fully agree with the above statements

:yes: Yup that goes for a few topics on here at the moment! Some things are meant to be private, not general :yes:

Yes its a public forum and its Ash & Richs private affairs, but considering they are both members and it all started through TOC, I dont see the problem with letting people know that they're no longer together.

Its hard enough, let alone with questions from people who dont know all the facts!

I kept my previous break up off TOC, I posted it in my blog yes, but people who didnt read my blog didnt know, because my previous relationship was private. This new relationship is public knowledge and to be honest, the only reason we posted to let people know was so that people knew the score!! :yes:

Hmmmmmmmmmm............emotive subject. :blink:

Let me clear a few things up for you all.

We met at a TOC meet, got together at another one. I said to Ash pretty early on that if it all ended then she should dump me on the TOC forum. There seemed to be some sort of sequential symmetry to it. I actually told her to put that 'she'd hit me with a pan during a heated row' when she was typing her initial post, but she declined. ( well I though it would be funny ! :huh: )

Robie....

The title of the topic is a tad insensitive if you truly do care for him :S

She truly does. That was never in doubt. As far as topic titles go though it's accurate, gives you a pretty good idea of what the thread is all about, it's just a bit 'Ronseal'.

JJ.......

No... I too thought this... especially as the post on TOC differs slightly to other places Ive seen it... I was wondering why the difference here...

The above should answer this one.

Its a sad day when any split occurs... whatever the reasons...

It was always a 'when' rather than an 'If' for us two. We're both amazed that it lasted this long.

Cris....

nah mate, asha just finished with rich , and as you said " if i finished with him , i won't put it in the forum"

I know I'm technically on the rebound, and don't get me wrong - I'm flattered and all that - but my bread is buttered on the other side ! :D

So there you have it. As far as break ups go this has to be one of the most amicable in history. We both still love each other, there is NO bad feeling between us and we're the best of friends - just heading in different directions.

We would both like to apologise to everyone for having a sense of humour about this - I know break ups are supposed to be ugly but this one wasn't. Seriously, if anyone else on here get's a chance to be dumped by Ash I'd recommend it. It's a refreshing change from the 'screaming harpy' approach. :thumbsup:

Interesting to see people's reactions though. It's like science........sort of

Summary :

Rich ( me ) dumped. Both of us still friends - and much happier.

Top Job then

so long as it was a little joke between you two thats all cool :P seems most peeps didnt really get it lol :lol: as I dont think it was Ash's usual style eh sweetie? ;) hehehe

Good for you Rich, clears the air somewhat!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers ! :D

( maybe I'll even get the Sera back on the road soon - what with all my new found freetime ! )

this is !Removed!.......... i think you rock Rich........ this thread is retarded and not needed......

Sorry to hear of this...............................but as one door closes another opens :)

dirty washing, hanging, drying and public spring to mind.

Hasn't been paying attention and reading the whole thread springs to mind ! :wacko:

i think this thread has served its ultimate purpose ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links