Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The World's Sexiest Car Is...

Kev Mc

Saw that yesterday...

The top 10 is crap, and it's apparently by top gear viewers/ readers?!?!

Or just the Fiat 500 owners club :lol:

Fiat 500!? :blink:

Yes.........riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......ok

Next time i get to a set of lights and there is a Fiat 500 there next to a Supra im going to go "humm look at that Fiat, its goregous!"......yeah right <_< I love topgear but sometimes they need a slap...

Ha ha!!

Presumably this was a top ten of the best 'non-proper' cars right?

In that case, why not, and I expect the Yaris did pretty well too! :laughing:

Its not sexy, but I do like the original 500.

I've been close to buying one a couple of times, but in each case common sense prevailed.

A

Everyone has their own idea of what car would win though. the 500 is as good as any IMO.

There was a guy at the Gaydon meet a couple of years ago in one..........it was immaculate too. I spent longer looking it over than I did with any other car there.

....So you bought the ****troen instead... :D

Um yeah... :unsure:

:lol:

are they serious??? is this the car?? -

1446EB558B2B6D26DA24079F753A3.jpg

???

Their is millions of cars that look better than that :P...

Meh.. been in a font ender.... look at that colour match!

are they serious??? is this the car?? -

1446EB558B2B6D26DA24079F753A3.jpg

???

Their is millions of cars that look better than that :P ...

Its not about the car, its about the impression you purvey by driving the car. To me the Citroen DS is the coolext, sexiest car in the world. You could pull up anywhere in one of those and step out wearing a turtleneck and shades and be welcome to exent the s****iest of hotels. Actually, the Maserati engines SM is even cooler during the brief gaps betwen its engine wiring catching fire :rolleyes:

2006-02-09_ds21.jpg

Citroen DS

29-citroen-sm.jpg

Citroen SM

Bentley S1 is drop-dead gorgeous. My Dad sold one to buy my Mum's wedding ring (aaaahhhhhh!). Sand over Sable (ie beige over brown) but cool nonetheless.

Seems like a pretty silly survey tbh, but I can see where they're coming from.

:thumbsup:

A

PS No, I don't have a Citroen fetish...

PPS I don't believe that swear filter "s w a n k i e s t" is NOT are rude word :ffs:

that is the fiat 500 in the pic.

I'm gonna stick up for it a bit in that Flavio Briatore the boss of Benneton F1/Renault has one and has bought one for everyone of his string of supermodel girlfriends including Naomi Cambell and Heidi Klum, and they all still own the cars after breaking up with him so it must have some sort of s*x appeal.... either that or they are attracted to his money!

other owners include Jean Alessi and Luca Di Montezzemolo

But generally the list is rather dodgy

what about the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing Coupe??

http://www.seriouswheels.com/mno/Mercedes-...OD-1024x768.htm

you lot are making no sense......

sexy cars in my mind, counjer up..... carbon fiber..... more BHP than you shake a stick at.... crazy styling

not bean tins powered by lawnmower engines

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh hoooooooooooooooo :drool:

large5_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm not sure i agree Jaxx, let me put it this way, just because she has the combined bedroom skills of the worlds !Removed! stars doesn't make her 'sexy' a damn good ride maybe, but sexy? (not that i'd complain if she was) but she could still be sexy if she wasn't if you catch my drift

I dont think you can get much sexier than that IMHO :yes::drool:

f40-cambridge.jpg

Yeah, I was about to say a Ferrari F40, followed closely by an F50 :drool:

my dads supercar is better than your dads supercar :P

my dads supercar is better than your dads supercar :P

You're probably right there.........my dad drives a Punto

Is this a wind up?? :huh:

If not, then the people of britain need their heads looking at seriously - there is not one part of that car that could be called sexy! :blink: :!Removed!:

when you think of a sexy car, your mind instantly turns to sports cars, im not a massive fan of the supercars such as ferrari etc etc (although if they were giving them away i wouldnt say no :P ) but they are by far some of the sexiest cars on the planet ;)

The 300SL gullwing is one of my all time fave cars and Also in my eyes one of the sexyest...

You can all bang on about super cars, this was the first ever super car! The rest merely followed in its footsteps....

For a car to be sexy it has to be easy on the eye.... Although I love the F40... I think its FUGLY, same with the mclaren F1, Bugatti EB110, Ferrari Enzo......

If i wasn't for the recent more bland cars, I would say the 911 is also a sexy car.... I like the fact that the basic shape has remained unchanged from the original...

Its peak being this.... 911biturbob.jpg

Also not forgetting the Bugatti Atlantic 22-bugatti-type-57-atlantic.jpg03-Bugatti%20Atlantic.jpg 30s italian styling and streamlining to give the impression of sliding through the air at speed, even when stationary...