Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For Attention Of Totb 'ers

Devil-ish

Mo has found out we can book a club stand for free.........do you think we'd be up for one???????? I say YES :thumbsup:

ALSO he is trying to book a brekkie at a pub, like the one where we went last year - you know the one fabulous food n very good value for money!! So who wants to go??????????????????? :huh:

This thread must be answered before 12.00 noon tomorrow peeps so get typing........................... :eek:

Right pub is Sutton Arms in Sutton at 8.30, got 10 places reserved so first come first serve.........

Going -

Mo

Chris (kerby) + Kath

Guest rev3turbo

come on ppl let me know asap so i can book it asap brekkie is held for 10 of us so far at the sutton arms in sutton for 8 30 not usual venue cos they full..............

and just mailed the lass dealing with club stands who's in???

Me n Les is up for the stand please! :thumbsup: (err just one car lol) We cant do the brekkie though sorry ;)

brekkie me up (best put her down aswell)

and mee

dont there is club parking this year.. or so iv heard. also im turning up in my new non jap car :|

What time does it start at?.. need to know what time to set off at in the morning

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links