Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Web Designers

jay dh

hey

i want to design a form that send the data to a table which is stored there, the form and the table are on 2 separate webpages. can i do this with html only? or do i need SQL or something else to store the info in the table?

cheers

Jay

easier by sql... or a flat data file.

it is possible to submit to a page but would probably need a bit more programming.

ok

would you recommend a way to do this? as im not a designer, dont have access to sql, server or anything.

would it just be easier to make the form email me the results and the i can hard code them in the table?

How long do you need the data to be in the table? stay there for a long time, or just while the user is there? also are you storing lots of sets of information there?

if so you will probably do it best with PHP and MySQL if you have webhosting you can check whether you have PHP enabled, and whether you have MySQL databases... if you like I can help you with this :)

Then its a case of writing the code to take the information from the form.. connect to the database.. and deposit it... and then connect to database and retrieve when needed :)

PM if you want help hon or MSN

Another way if you dont have sql/mysql would be to bung the data into an xml file...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links