Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Badge

Yaris SR Kid

Hey anyone got any ideas where i can get a TTE Badge from to cover the holes that the toyota one leaves on the bonnet?

Done a fair amount to my car now ill post pics up when i manage to fill the holes properly or get a TTE Badge!

Cheers :thumbsup:

A small self adhesive TTE sticker in Grey is available for £4.28 + VAT from any Toyota dealer - part number PZ439-10671-4P.

Should have been at JAE mate!! I gave a TTE Badge to Woody!!

But if you want one the same size as the ones you get on the rear spoiler/front splitter, the best thing to do is write a very nice email to TTE themselves saying yours fell off or similar, and if possible, if they could send you one. I did and they sent me 2 in a rather nice TTE envelope all the way from Germany :thumbsup:

I think the the one I posted about is the rear spoiler one. :rolleyes:

It's about 3 cm long and 1 cm wide (approx - don't have it in front of me)

Thanks guys but those badges will be to small to cover up the holes on bonnet :( i am trying to find one a bit smaller than the width of the toyota bonnet Badge! :(

The one mini gave me should be big enough but got to ask him where he got that one from as that is too big to fit on spoiler. Dude why bother debadging to rebadge? I dont think the front would look good with a rectangle Badge as the front bit is rounded. Just my opinion but if you look at it its rounded like the toyota Badge so if you bung a rectangle Badge there will look worse than in first place imo!

The one mini gave me should be big enough but got to ask him where he got that one from as that is too big to fit on spoiler. Dude why bother debadging to rebadge? I dont think the front would look good with a rectangle badge as the front bit is rounded. Just my opinion but if you look at it its rounded like the toyota badge so if you bung a rectangle badge there will look worse than in first place imo!

I got that from Toyota, You've got the part number on the bag Woody, maybe foward that to SR Kid?

:thumbsup: will go look :P O and grab a photo of my strut brace for chris while i'm there! Will update in min!

EDIT: The TTE Badge is noway big enough to cover both holes! Tbh a Badge big enough to cover the holes would look stupid anyway as they are quite far apart so would be a huge Badge! I suggest perhaps finding another badge you like or just filling in holes (or put old one back! :P)

I filled in holes but cant get perfect colour match in paint :( o well maybe they dont do one! I dont wanna put the toyota Badge on because i want everyone to look at the car and think what is it? lol i sent tte an email if not ill look for another. Reason i wanted TTE is most of my stuff is TTE, maybe a TRD one of eBay will have to do :(

i want everyone to look at the car and think what is it?

They'll think:

"It's a Yaris."

probably ;)

not the most hard to recognise shape in the world - just like a kevved up Saxo or 106 or Escrote - you always know what car is 'cunningly disguised' underneath all that unblended, stuck-on plastic bits, LEDs and lexubik rear lights.

not that yours is 'kevved up' I am sure, but trying to disguise a commonly found, small-car just does not work evar!

:edit:

lexubik? lexus spelt a bit different - swear filter on here then? :P

i want everyone to look at the car and think what is it?

lexubik? lexus spelt a bit different - swear filter on here then? :P

to **** right, the **** swear filter is **** on, the ubik **** ******* :lol:

lol i aint like that ill post some pics of it after i put one more thing on it! I no what you mean but i like the smooth look aswell hate people who stick badges and stickers all over there cars!

The yaris is very common yes but i like to give myself satisfaction that people dont no what it is :)

Vitz Badge is good idea but to big for my liking! cheers anyway!

The yaris is very common yes but i like to give myself satisfaction that people dont no what it is :)

Do you think the population of the UK is a bit thick or something - what are you trying to say about our great country? :P :lol:

Well i have 2 people in 2 different petrol stations ask what it was, and yes the population of UK is very thick why do you think we live here otherwise!

Anyway my conclusion is save up for bonnet!

I think the the one I posted about is the rear spoiler one. :rolleyes:

It's about 3 cm long and 1 cm wide (approx - don't have it in front of me)

Like the one in my avatar

I emailed TTE and they have one big enough to cover the holes but its red and will look so out of place :( i asked for them to give me a black/silver one in that size but they only do red!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links