Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some **$$! Has Just Smashed Into Wifes Car

Surinder

some :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: of a truck driver smashed into my wifes car, and almost rammed her off the road onto the pavement while switching lanes on a main road.

all beacase the stupid :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: was to busy talkng on his mobile.

to top it off he didnt even stop :ffs: :ffs:

Wifes only been driving two months and cars only two months old as well. She had bit of a panic attack and didnt get all the details of the truck either.

Luckily no one was hurt, and my son wasnt in the car.

We got a partial plate, 1st four digits, and a rough descripton thanx to very helpfull motorists.

Hopefully the poilce will catch the :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Hats off to vauxhall tho, they have already kindly repaired enough of the car to make it road legal again and its booked in for repairs in three weeks. 1 phone call and 2 hours later :thumbsup:

Surinder...

I'll post some pictures up after i've calmed down a bit :beer: Luckily she wasnt driving my YTS

Assume you / the police have already checked this but . .

are there any CCTV cameras where it happened ?

bad news mate.. bloody truck drivers... stupid thing is he will be in more sh*t if he is caught.. what was the point legging it.

thank goodnesss your wife and child are ok mate.

good luck and hope you nail the :censor:

Mate, I am so glad to hear is all ok with the fmaily, at the end of the day sod the car, family is a lot more important.

With the first 4 digits the police can do an awful lot these days so it shouldn't be a problem tracking it down. Once your wife has calmed down abit I would suggest trotting on down to tthe local constabulary and having a chat, reporting the incident and giving them the info, I hope the helpful motorists were kind enough to give their names as well....

Again, just really glad all are OK.....

already been to the police, they want to wait 24hrs to give the driver a chance to own up. Got two good witnesses who kindly stayed with my wife until i could get to the scene, they had a lucky escape with the same truck as they where behind my wife. He almost took three cars out in one go!!

time for a few beers i think...

:beer::beer:

My god what is going on round here recently? Everyone seems to be getting taken out by trucks and vans etc.

Glad to hear your missus is ok- not a nice thing within 2 weeks of passing though :(

Hi surinder

So sorry to here about your wife mate. God you are so lucky that no one was hurt mate. Some bloody drivers need to be shot mate. I really hope that they catch the b*****d mate :censor:

jerry!!

Hi, hope your wifes ok and it doesn't make her too nervous to drive again, hope they catch the idiot before he manages to hurt someone. :angry:

good to hear your misses and your nipper are ok mate. cars a car.

but if you got the partial plate and a description, youll probably be able to get the truck. good luck on this one mate. where bouts did it happen?

if they catch the :censor: hes going to be in some serious :censor: . job? buh bye!

hope you get it all sorted out mate.

thanx for you comments peeps :group-cuddles:

Post the description on here, you never know 

here goes,

Its a green truck, with yellow italic branding on the side. Something about furniture, removals lorry maybe? 1st four reg numbers are ML02.

The accident happened on Birmingham New Road, near Sedgley Road junction(wolverhampton/tipton), could have been a lot worse as the rush hour traffic had just subsided.

Everyones calmed down now :rolleyes: , weird thing is my 1st car was also taken out by a truck just after passing, but that was kinda my fault :P

Also had to get a replacment glass for side mirror, vauxhall charge £35.00 just for the glass, but they had left their invoice slip on which had their purchas price on, £5.35. What a markup :censor: :ffs:

Surinder..

Surinder mate, Sorry to hear of your Wife's misfortune.

She is OK and that is the MAIN thing.

It's a nasty situation to be in (hit & run) and I hope it all comes right in that the driver is caught, prosecuted and BANNED.

Hope your wife isn't suffering any after-effects such as whiplash. IF SO - SUE the b :censor: d when they get him. Sue him anyway for uninsured losses.

They will get him. It won't be a hard thing to trace him from that description.

Best Regards, Gordy.

To drive away from a scene like that just takes the f***** ***** especially after he must have seen your wife and child in the car! :angry:

I'm glad to hear they are alright and as peeps have said already... You can replace the car but not your family... :unsure:

One thing i will say is dont expect too much to happen to the driver if or once he is caught as the courts are **** in this country! :arrgg-matey:

Good luck fella... :thumbsup:

I feel for you mate... I'm glad you told the police ASAP and it looks like they will try and track him down... It may be difficult if he is from abroad...

I'm glad no-one was hurt... after all, you can always replace a car, never a body...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links