Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Spotting

Kerby

Seen someone driving around or seen someone you think is a member on here. stick it up on here and see if it was

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• Red Yaris 54

• Kerby

• jayj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was about a month ago Reading University, T sport with a carbon hood was in friends corsa so to embaressed to find out who's it was!

i'll bob a post here, black t-sport in leeds, i see you every now and then heading toward crossgates in a morning, blue t-sport in the pontefract area

Was about a month ago Reading University, T sport with a carbon hood was in friends corsa so to embaressed to find out who's it was!

Thats my mate glenn, phase 2 in thunder grey?

About 20....... in a field near Peterborough :lol:

Ooh! Ooh! That was me! :lol:

Ooh! Ooh! That was me! :lol:

And Meeeee! :lol::lol: (Only 18 more to identify :D )

Well, I wasnt there.... :lol::lol:

I see a red T-Sport driving the opposite way to me on the A5 every evening.... P2, 53 plate, nice looking motor! :thumbsup:

Black P2 T Sport, and I think someone on here with a black 1.0/1.3 with some black and silver alloys on at Santa Pod this weekend at USC.

And also Lee.

Was it a gold yaris?

It was a thunder grey, forgotten if it was p1 or p2 sorry! Nice bonnet anyway!

Its definately my mate glenn, its a p2 thunder grey. Hes a member on here that enver posts :lol:

Yesterday (Saturday) at just after 7pm saw a P1/P2 darkish orange Yaris going up the road from Lakeside to the Treacle Mine Roundabout in Grays. Very heavily modded, had a biiiiiiig bodykit on it. Not sure if you are a lurker on here or not, but we were heading down to Sainsbury's and you were coming the other way.

Black T-Sport with blinging chromes (think they were 17") going roung the Ford roundabout on the A426 between Rugby & Newbold this morning at about 8.25am

You were bypassing the queues for the Rugby exit by going all the way round and doubling back on yourself.... naughty!

I pulled out behind you on my way to the dual carriageway... :thumbsup:

Red phase 2 T-Sport in Auto Image in Edinburgh. Was there when I went to pick mine up - it was also getting wheels. Bit of a coincidence. Had really nice leather seats :thumbsup:

Shiney black Yaris with pretty young blond and personalised plate..............In Asda Milton Keynes car park yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.

I must be loosing my touch .....coz I noticed the personalised number plate first :D :lol::lol:

Shiney black Yaris with pretty young blond and personalised plate..............In Asda Milton Keynes car park yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.

I must be loosing my touch .....coz I noticed the personalised number plate first :D :lol::lol:

Can you remember any of the number plate!?

Can you remember any of the number plate!?

Was it you?....................... No I can't remember the number at all (I am a forgetful old git.........or maybe I did pay more attention to the blond than I first thought ;) :D )

Nice looking car though :)

Hello people :-)

I sometimes see a nice blue yaris in Cardiff, it has black and chrome alloys, tinted widows, twin oval exhaust pipes and is lowered maybe a P1 GLS!...........looks quite nice :thumbsup:

And i also see a P1 flame gold, maybe a GLS or a CDX which has a nice set of wheels and is lowered, this one is driven by a muslim lady!

Have fun :thumbsup: