Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Spotting

Kerby

Saw a Toyota Yaris T-sport in Newcastle-Under-Lyme town centre, with what looked like 16" maybe 17" shiney alloys, rear spoiler and bumper kit, front spoiler in that greeny colour they do T-sports in. Turning in by the bus station today at about 10 past 5pm.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• Red Yaris 54

• Kerby

• Mat-O

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a Thunder Grey TS with window tints, lowered, black alloys..

Gunwharf Quay car park, Portsmouth on Sunday evening 15/10, nice car! :thumbsup: Anyone? :unsure:

Stu

I always see a Thunder Grey lowered with 15" alloys & wot looks like a fujitsubo exhaust parked near me at Trafford bar, between Old trafford/Moss Side in Manchester. Never seen it being driven tho?

Anyone?

Got waved at by a driving instructor in a red yaris (learners car) on the A142 towards newmarket earlier this afternoon. You on here?

It wasn't me ;) :D ...............................but I have been known to wave at other Yariis :shutit:

Very tastefully modded 53 plate Thunder Grey T-Sport in the Tescos carpark in Rugby yesterday at about 4pm.... I dont think we have any other Rugby members but just thought on the off-chance..... :thumbsup:

Very tastefully modded 53 plate Thunder Grey T-Sport in the Tescos carpark in Rugby yesterday at about 4pm.... I dont think we have any other Rugby members but just thought on the off-chance..... :thumbsup:

I'm working down in Rugby at the mo........but sadly don't drive the Yari down there as we have a company car!! :thumbsup:

I saw a silver Yaris with a carbon fibre bonnet outside Blackburn College, Lancashire last night (Wed 18th Oct).

Looked very cool! :yahoo:

that would be me :D

I'm working down in Rugby at the mo........but sadly don't drive the Yari down there as we have a company car!! :thumbsup:

Cool - if you wanna meet up for a drink while you're here, just gimme a shout :thumbsup:

Back to Yaris spotting - saw a P1 Island Green Yaris going up the M1 today at about 6.15pm. Had a spoiler stuck on with brown tape... hope its no one on here, brown tape on a spoiler is a TOC fashion faux-pas ;) :lol:

Cool - if you wanna meet up for a drink while you're here, just gimme a shout :thumbsup:

Back to Yaris spotting - saw a P1 Island Green Yaris going up the M1 today at about 6.15pm. Had a spoiler stuck on with brown tape... hope its no one on here, brown tape on a spoiler is a TOC fashion faux-pas ;) :lol:

Thats an offer I don't get every day Em!!!

And that spoiler jobby sounds a bit Blue Peterish if you ask me!!! Unique though!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Might have been a visitor to lee!!

Underground Yarri, saw my first Thunder grey reli in Plymouth yesterday, pictures not so good as no flash but shows ride height difference between thunderT and later (Spirit?).

post-32954-1163692161_thumb.jpg

Dark coloured T sport behind me at junction 11 M4 going towards three mile cross, thought it wanted bit of fun as cought me up after traffic lights, but then it stayed behind some cars :(

Just went out for a drive with the o/h, to make the most of the sunny afternoon, and was thinking to myself "ooooh, I've only seen about 4 other T-sports since I've had mine".......what should I see drive past the end of my road, just as we get back, but a red P1 T-sport. Anyone from here? (In Brixham BTW.)

i'll bob a post here, black t-sport in leeds, i see you every now and then heading toward crossgates in a morning, blue t-sport in the pontefract area

That would be me mate, used to work at the royal armouries. I remember seeing a blue TS in the morning!

• 2 months later...

Hey Spotted viperroom_112

Seen you in the multi storey car park in Glasgow (Royal Concert Hall)

You musta done the thing I do. Park for 3hrs leave then come back in to make it cheaper as I saw it in 2 different spaces.

Where you from in Scotland and do you go to Cali Uni?

Car looked nice and clean B)

There was a Thunder Grey T-Sport with carbon bonnet and cold air feed in the passenger side fog light, at the Esso Garage on the A60 in Mansfield last Sunday night, any1 on here??..... i held the door for the driver :P

I see a blue SR around Reading area quite alot, looks lowered and debaged but always driving in opposite direction!

• 2 weeks later...

i`ve seen a red t-sport and a grey one about reading and a few other non t-sports. im usually down in reading due to seeing my mates so if anyone see`s me just flash :D