Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket Headunit

yaris781

Hi

would be really grateful if anyone can advise me on weather an aftermarket headunit could be fitted in the new yaris. if yes would anyone know how to remove the exixting unit

I don't know if anyone's tried it yet tbh. Why not give it a shot and let us know? I believe that the same autoleads adaptor may work...

Good luck,

Alan

hi

had a look and it seems straight forward the only thing is i think it may require a fascia adaptor as the air vents and cd player seem all one. going to give it a go on the weekend and wil post pics if i succeed

it will need a fascia adaptor to a single din if your fitting a single din unit, otherwise a double din unit should fit straight in,

I'm afraid I haven't seen any fitting guides around for the new yaris as of yet

You could use a USDM, Canadian or Australian facia since our Yarises come with a double din unit rather than a built in...To fit a single din stereo, a standard aftermarket double din kit for Toyota Echo/Celica/Corolla will fit in ours...

Stack-Upper.jpg

peteaussi7.jpg

Cheers

You could use a USDM, Canadian or Australian facia since our Yarises come with a double din unit rather than a built in...To fit a single din stereo, a standard aftermarket double din kit for Toyota Echo/Celica/Corolla will fit in ours...

Stack-Upper.jpg

peteaussi7.jpg

Cheers

hi

thanks for pm

contacted the person you said awaiting reply now

thanks again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links