Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted ! Early Toyota Crown

darrensr69

hi chaps im looking for a 70s toyota crown if anyone can help me !! been looking for ages but cant seem to find one .. would pref a manual but i suppose i cant be choosey!!!if anyone has got one let me no ..cash waiting for the right car :thumbsup:

hi chaps im looking for a 70s toyota crown if anyone can help me !! been looking for ages but cant seem to find one .. would pref a manual but i suppose i cant be choosey!!!if anyone has got one let me no ..cash waiting for the right car :thumbsup:

WOW, trip to memory lane for me these Crowns. Sorry, i dont have one to sell but just like to say what great cars they were.

I grew up in HK and Crowns and Cedrics were the taxi's of the era back in the 80's, and there were the odd ROYALE CROWNS that were the Lexus of their day. Nice.

Anyway. goodluck with the search.

• 1 month later...

Here you go.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1978-TOYOTA-CROWN-AU...1QQcmdZViewItem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i see a few early 70's crowns in jap auctions, as new .do you need ms55 or ms65? email me skylinetimeracer@aol.com , or visit www.japcar4u.com

i see a few early 70's crowns in jap auctions, as new .do you need ms55 or ms65? email me skylinetimeracer@aol.com , or visit www.japcar4u.com

I have a toyota crown 1974 estate with 60,000 genuine miles its a great car

• 11 months later...

I have a 1970 toyota crown in excellent condition all original never been wrecked 61k miles automatic trans. will sell for the right money.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1970 toyota crown in excellent condition all original never been wrecked 61k miles automatic trans. will sell for the right money.

Hi. I've been looking for a 1970 crown also. What are you asking for it? Thanks

Hi All,

Been browsing the forums for a while but this is my first post!

I'm also looking for a crown!

If elrader or Darren are not interested let me know...

Cheers

• 1 month later...

I've got a 1995 Crown if anyone is interested. 90k miles. 2jz engine 3.0 v6. Reply to jamnjo0001@yahoo.com for details and pictures...thanks

• 5 months later...

Hi guys,

I'm restoring one of those beauties; any of you knows where I can get parts for it please?

Many thanks and regards

:help:

Hi guys,

I'm restoring one of those beauties; any of you knows where I can get parts for it please?

Many thanks and regards

:help:

I'm on my way to live in Japan for the next 4 years. Keep my email address and let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.---jamnjo0001@yahoo.com

There are a frew members with Crowns on http://www.toyotaenthusiasts.com/ could be a good place to start looking.

I'm on my way to live in Japan for the next 4 years. Keep my email address and let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.---jamnjo0001@yahoo.com

• 1 year later...

I have 1970 toyota crown staton wagon ,75 percent restore.

Edited by stork

• 1 month later...

:D

hi chaps im looking for a 70s toyota crown if anyone can help me !! been looking for ages but cant seem to find one .. would pref a manual but i suppose i cant be choosey!!!if anyone has got one let me no ..cash waiting for the right car :thumbsup:[/qu

Hi , have you found your crown? i have 2 very rare and collectable 1971 toyota crowns ms75 coupes all complete and very good condition. one is manual and other auto with books and manuals. for the right money might let only one go, let me know. cheers

• 2 months later...

Hi , have you found your crown? i have 2 very rare and collectable 1971 toyota crowns ms75 coupes all complete and very good condition. one is manual and other auto with books and manuals. for the right money might let only one go, let me know. cheers

id be extremely interested in the manual one if you still have it for sale?? if so how much money would you be after for it?

• 3 weeks later...

id be extremely interested in the manual one if you still have it for sale?? if so how much money would you be after for it?

Hi contact me direct to discuss price www.garyscal@hotmail.com

• 4 months later...

Hi there

My dad has one in the shed its been there for years and its forever in my way. Its a 1973 Toyota Crown bamboo colour body is fine. Year we re-built years ago got bored and stop so it needs the rocket cover on and carb and belts the inside if fine. i thinks its leather. not to sure if there is carpet in there. it been sitting there for years and i dont think my dad will ever get round to fixing it. The car is in melbourne North west and it have spent 15 year in my garage until i moved it to his place 3 years ago.

davo