71 replies to this topic

#1 TheNissanMan

The Original Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,988 posts
  • Toyota Model: x

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:34 PM

Well after a couple of years of retirement Iím back. From posts and rumours that have been floating around over recent months itís time to get TOC back on track and return it to the enjoyable environment that we all know and love.

A lot of people have mentioned that there is no accountability or a voice that is online enough to answer queries or act as a voice for the club. Iíve personally spent more than a good few hours on the phone today with Steve about the club, where itís been, where it is, and of course where itís going. There are a lot of rumours about all sorts floating around at the moment which are getting out of hand, hopefully weíll be able to put those rumours to bed, add some structure to the club and get things back to where they should be.

Iím coming back in an attempt to add a voice and a face which people can ask questions and get replies from in line with the other Moderators, and the people who donate their time to help run the club.

If you feel that there is any over-moderation or you feel that any member of the moderation team has over stepped the mark please contact me with any grievances and Iíll see what we can do through Steve, the same applies if you see any threads removedÖ

The club is made from all members contributions whether it be paid or posted, if anybody has any queries the Senior Moderators will try and answer them as quickly and effectively as possible, if anybody wants to drop me a query my email address is ryan@toyotaownersclub.com (to be activated shortly), Iíll be more than happy to answer any questions I can.

Steve is still running the club and carrying out a lot of work behind the scenes, people have mentioned that he is online but not responding to posts, you would be surprised how much work is required in running a club of this size, while balancing a full time job, a pregnant wife and health issues, the Moderation Team will be playing a greater part in the visible running of the club and trying to ensure all members get the most out of TOC and the responses they are afterÖ.

TOC will remain to be family orientated on the main forum and posts which do attempt to counter the swear filter will be edited, we do ask that you donít even attempt it as it makes more unnecessary work for an already busy team.

TOC Gold will remain to be a no holds barred area where people can post, if you are viewing Gold with a family present please note there is more than likely to be adult content present although the numerous discount areas are all family friendly, I would suggest all non-discount areas be treated as NWS.

Sorry for this being a post and a half but thought I had better put a proper post in to say hello and why I was coming back into the foldÖ.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Demonic Angel

Demonic Angel

TOC Trivia Queen

• TOC Supporter
  • 14,767 posts
  • Gender*:Female
  • Toyota Model: Aygo

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:57 PM

Hello babe... I hear you're super.... :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on the promotion... sorry I ate most of the ice cream but you were on the phone to Steve for an incredibly long time and I got bored! ;)

Anything to help TOC out of this mini-rut is a good thing IMO - lets get TOC back to the TOC of oldie and goodie! :thumbsup:

#3 Kev Mc

Kev Mc

Top Rank Poster!

• Advanced Members
  • 4,921 posts
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: Toyota Golf GT TDI :P

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

Brilliant, congratulations. Hopefully with some extra hands on board any issues wont esculate like they have been doing recently & we can get the TOC back that we all love.

If us normal members can be of any assistance give us a shout & we'll do what we can :thumbsup:

#4 Leeky

Ich liebe deutschland!

• Advanced Members
  • 6,545 posts
  • Toyota Model: Toyota Celica GT-Four

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:39 PM

Good to see you back Ryan :thumbsup:

#5 ~Rach~

TOC Horny Angel

• Advanced Members
  • 2,730 posts
  • Gender*:Female
  • Toyota Model: Yaris & 2 Carinas

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:47 PM

Welcome back Ryan :D
Hopefully you'll be able to spark a new lease of life in here...

Just dont let the refound power go to your head lol ;) :P :lol:

#6 selfbuild

Guru Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Toyota Model: Avensis 2.0 D4-D '06 T3-x

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:00 PM

Nice job on the promotion Ryan :thumbsup:

Just don't let that girlfriend of yours log in under your name or your new title could be made even harder :P :lol: :!Removed!:

#7 TheNissanMan

The Original Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • 6,988 posts
  • Toyota Model: x

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:03 PM

Em's not up here that often (unfortunately) but now Mod will only be me posting under my name, we'll make sure of that one :D

#8 Gareth B

Gareth B

Top Rank Poster!

• Advanced Members
  • 1,778 posts
  • Toyota Model: Can't decide!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:36 PM

Nice one Ryan, just what the doctor ordered IMO :thumbsup:

#9 earpl

Top Rank Poster!

• Banned
  • 6,044 posts
  • Toyota Model: yaris T sport

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:42 PM

happy for you and all that jazz. but do we really need another pinned topic?

#10 jaxx

Top Rank Poster!

• Advanced Members
  • 14,966 posts
  • First Name:The legend formally known as
  • Toyota Model: Megane RS & R32 Skyline GTR
  • Year: 1991

Posted 13 August 2006 - 10:03 PM

npwt like blowing your own trumpet :rolleyes:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users