Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Yaris

Moffmo

As most of you who went to JAE probably know this, But the JAE weekend was the last week of my jap(-French really) Ownership, as the weekend after i was insured on a Seat ibiza 1.9tdi, purely as it was a hand me down in exchange for the yaris ;)

Anyway, finally turned it back to standard and its ready to sell, and god almighty, its so boring to drive unmodded :P (Look in for sale section ;)

I am going to be sad to see it go, but i must, i need to uprgrade! I will mainly miss the belonging of being in jap crowd, and toyota meets...

I will still go but itll feel a bit wierd not being in a toyota :P

Anyhoo, thanks for the awesome support on this forum, you all did me proud, helped me out of any problems etc.

Your all fantasic :D

Much Love

Moff

It's a shame but I know exactly how you feel because I'll be making a similar switch in the near future. I was looking at Seat's myself but got put off by the fact that they only do 5-door cars because I've got my heart set on another 3-door. Good luck selling the Yaris :thumbsup:

Moff, just as your not driving a Toyota or Jap car doesn't mean you shouldn't be coming to meets, your still a aprt of the club and everyone knows you here.

Look forward to seeing you and the Seat at future meets....

Ryan

Cuddles Matty Moo

And whats all this about a standard 1.3 being boring to drive? Whatchoo talkin' about Willis? :lol:

You are of course welcome to stick around and come to meets, dont be a dafty, it'd be rude not to! Post some pics of the Ibiza up... must admit, I do like the Seat range.... can't wait to see the brand new Ibiza, if its anything like the Leon, it'll be stunning!

Love you! :D Check you later!

Shame to see the only interestin P2 that isn't a Tsport to go! This gonna be chipped and that then? So family car hey matt.....something your not telling us? :P

oh dear,

I wont be posting new pics of the seat :P, its not as sexy as the yaris, but it only has 3 doors! (whats this 5 door thing about1?!)

Dont worry, i will be at meets, you cant get rid of me :P

Woody, thanks for the kind words mate! i had a :( seeing the yaris all standard, as i loved the look of it once i got me grubby hands on it :)

The seat has been brought with the head, and it is great to sdrive, and boost is awesome (even if it is a derv :P) but its not quite the attention getter that a loud yaris was :P

This thread was to let people know that i dont have the yaris and that i love you all really :D

And hell yes it will be chipped, looking at about 170bhp as i want to keep my driveshaftt and clutch functionally, thats all im going to do though untill i get my next jap car (Dont really feel the passion for the seat as i did with the yaris!)

(but im not complaining about the power ;))

oh and people.. please by my stuff! i need the money!!! :P

Shame to see the only interestin P2 that isn't a Tsport to go! This gonna be chipped and that then? So family car hey matt.....something your not telling us? :P

Wash out your mouth Woody ;)

And the Ibiza is classed as a supermini, same as the Yaris, so hardly a family car! :P

mate.. dont leave the forums just because you drive a different brand.

You still have a load of mates here.. stick around ;)

Wash out your mouth Woody ;)

And the Ibiza is classed as a supermini, same as the Yaris, so hardly a family car! :P

I still have that spoiler you know em ;) get her treated ryan!!

oh woody, i wasnt gonna announce it just yet but my wife has triplets on the way..

(im so buggered for life)

I still have that spoiler you know em ;) get her treated ryan!!

There are other ways to 'treat' a lady :P :D :drool:

(im so buggered for life)

I couldn't possibly comment.... :lol::help::blink:

I wont be posting new pics of the seat :P, its not as sexy as the yaris, but it only has 3 doors! (whats this 5 door thing about1?!)

Sorry, I meant in the model that I was looking at buying (the Leon)

mate.. dont leave the forums just because you drive a different brand.

You still have a load of mates here.. stick around ;)

agreed, don't leave like everyone else.......

stick around with the hardcore!

I expect to see you at any Northern meets I go to and at JAE next year Matt - I need another diesel driver to keep me company :D

Woody, I read that and will remember it... <_<*

Anyhow, yes, don't be a stranger Matt!

Take care,

Alan

*I think I'm only joking :P

Shame to see another P2 owner leaving but you gotta do what you gotta do :)

Hope you'll be at JAE next year too :D

I expect to see you at any Northern meets I go to and at JAE next year Matt - I need another diesel driver to keep me company :D

Woody, I read that and will remember it... <_<*

Anyhow, yes, don't be a stranger Matt!

Take care,

Alan

*I think I'm only joking :P

Lol didn't even realise yours was P2 :!Removed!: Yours can be the new interesting P2 as yours is getting there with its mods :D

i'm also thinking about selling mine, but still 50/50 on it, need a bigger engine car since i will be travelling to london a lot

i'm also thinking about selling mine, but still 50/50 on it, need a bigger engine car since i will be travelling to london a lot

Wouldn't you want a smaller & more economical car if you're doing more mileage, or are you thinking along the lines of wanting a better car due to the amount of time you'll be spent in it?

Wouldn't you want a smaller & more economical car if you're doing more mileage, or are you thinking along the lines of wanting a better car due to the amount of time you'll be spent in it?

Kev's making more sense tbh, although the Yaris is a pretty accomplished mileage-basher. Trust me, I have almost 100,000* Yaris-miles under my belt in the last 5 years!

Also, once you reach London, do you not want a vehicle that's small, nippy and can easily be parked in tight spaces? Sounds like a job for a Yaris to me ;)

Good economy, low car tax... I don't get the problem myself....

If you don't have kids then you rarely need anything bigger tbh :yes:

A

Yaris 1.0S - 45,000 miles - 18 months

Yaris D-4D T3 - 16,000 miles - 8 months

Yaris D-4D T3 - 35,500 miles - 22 months & counting

see where ur comin, that is partially the reason i want a bigger engined car cos the 1.0li always seems to be stressing on the motorway, and also want to sell th eyaris now before the mileage increases otherwise it'l wont be worth as much.

and also thinking about my future driving experience, i want to sell the yaris off and hopefully pick up around 3k, then bank 2k and use 1k to buy (already got my eyes on a mitsubishi colt 1.6 GLX ) shud be able to get this for around 700-800ish? then drive it for around 2years leavin it alone, and by the time i graduate, i should have enough saved up for a nicer car, somethin like a celica GT4, mitsi FTO or a mr2.

if i carried on driving with my yaris and sell off in future, i'd lose loadzo money from the mods etc.

may not make sense to some, but for me it does due to current circumstances i'm in. will miss the yaris for sure, but if its for a better future then its gotta be done

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links