Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some New Pics Of The Rs And Tweeter Pods

echo_rs

Some new pics...

Zaino is my friend...

Also installed new Clarion components in the front, with the tweeter pods...

Cheers

y1-1.jpg

y2-1.jpg

y3-1.jpg

y5.jpg

y6.jpg

Dont really like the new yaris but doesnt look bad in red!

Nice one on the speaker front!

Thanks, it's actually Copper Orange Mica, which changes colour depending on the angle from oranges to reds

looking good but bang some big rims on it an slam it!

I don't want to go any lower, it's lowered on the TRD/Eibach springs...

But I am planning on importing the TRD TF1 17 inchers for it, I know the 18 inchers weigh in at 17 lbs each so these should be even lighter...

A little "chop" with them on my car...

tRDF1.jpg

Cheers

What is the Part Number / spec of the Clarion pods and any more detail on how they are fastened etc.?

What is the Part Number / spec of the Clarion pods and any more detail on how they are fastened etc.?

I used double sided tape included, they are part of a component set, I can flush mount them, but was hesitant to drill holes in the doors until I priced replacement panels...

Speaker Specs

Cheers

That colour difference between the top post and second post of yours is pretty big, does look good though :thumbsup:

That looks ace ... whats the sound quality like from those speakers ?? i have heard clarion are very good ?

The imaging is really good, and the mid-bass drivers in the doors almost push as much bass as my wife's Echo Hatch, which has a sub in the back...The clarity of the bass is much better than her sub setup...Compared to the ******* paper OEM woofers, it's no contest...

I used the stock speaker spacers, cutting out the paper woofers so I could fit the Clarions, and I couldn't believe how flimsy they were, not to mention a wimpy voice coil/magnet about 1 cm diameter...

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links