Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris O2 Sensors

winger

:help: Pease can anyone tell me which oxygen sensor is BANK 1 SENSOR 2, is it the one before the CAT or after.

Many thanks

Winger

Bank 1, Sensor 2 is the one after the cat. Why u changing it? If its cos of fault code for lean mixture/ P0141 or P0171 the I'd clean your air flow meter first. This throws up a load of fault codes relating to a faulty 02 sensor.

Bank 1, Sensor 2 is the one after the cat. Why u changing it? If its cos of fault code for lean mixture/ P0141 or P0171 the I'd clean your air flow meter first. This throws up a load of fault codes relating to a faulty 02 sensor.

Thanks for your reply. I don't know the error code. The Toyota Dealer told me it was a "slow responding Bank 1 sensor 2 oxygen sensor.

Do you think cleaning the air flow meter would help?

thanks.

Have a look on your air flow meter. There is a 'build date' code on it which is when the meter was manufactured. I can't remember off hand but if its manufactured before 22 September 2000 it will be the old style one as there are modified meters from this date.

I've just cleaned the airflow sensor, disconnected and reconnected the Battery and the engine management light has gone out - but does the fault code need clearing by a garage or can it be done DIY.

I only use the car for work so will let you know next week if it's solved the problem.

Many thanks for your assistance

Winger

• 4 weeks later...