Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Earned My Stripes...on My Wheels.

TomF

Awesome :D I loved this effect ever since i saw it at JAE on a civic with red around his alloys in the same way! What effect are the alloys? chrome? shadow chrome? gunmetal? Is hard to tell as the light hits them :P I reckon would look best against a gunmetal/dark colour so hope it is :P

Frigging Awesome! :D You are a legend :P Can't wait till they're black! Will actually look awesome! I hope your going to put this in the mags when your done!

EDIT: Need to sort those side repeaters out dude :) Just Tinting em dark would do the trick imo!

Frigging Awesome! :D You are a legend :P Can't wait till they're black! Will actually look awesome! I hope your going to put this in the mags when your done!

Not gonna be done for a while yet. Got Carbon, lights, seats, retrim, tints, Fusion(Black and Green :rolleyes: ) Install etc etc etc to be done yet

Looks mint.

Are they stickers you buy off of ebay for motorbike wheels etc, or painted on?

They are the eBay vinyls yes. And they were an utter !Removed! of a job too.

Here's a better pic from this morning

dsc00569sn3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think green calipers would improve the look of the car, cos then i think there will be too many bits with green on. looks sleek as it is

i dont think green calipers would improve the look of the car, cos then i think there will be too many bits with green on. looks sleek as it is

Nah I reckon green calipers will sit nicely behind the shadow chrome!! Car looks superb fella!

Nah I reckon green calipers will sit nicely behind the shadow chrome!! Car looks superb fella!

I think they look quite good thanks to a quick Photoshop

dsc02685calliperszx8.jpg

I think they look quite good thanks to a quick Photoshop

dsc02685calliperszx8.jpg

Bootifull! It's gotta be done! :yes:

He loved it! And yeah deffo those calipers green as will look lush! inquired to fusion about a sponsorship yet?

EDIT: Read other post! Fingers crossed mate!

Looks quality mate - loads of top work done there :thumbsup: !

What aerial do you have - looks pretty small?

That would be the Pikey Chavvy Scummy theiving ***** type of aerial.... :angry: :ffs:

Awaiting a new one

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links