Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Shout Out!

ShortAndSweet

well...someone went into the back of me in december and the got the car back for 2-3 weeks and then someone pulled out infront of me.

injured chest, neck and back...and yes it did hurt a lot!

Hope you have more luck in the t sport! would be a shame to ruin such a nice car.

Where abouts in wakefield are you from? and how old are you?

Ouch sounds nasty :( both not your fault as well.

Good looking car btw of course ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShortAndSweet

• Yaris SR Kid

• Moffmo

• SteveHolt!

nice to see you, to see you nice??? moffmo you weirdo lol

im from havercroft and im 19.

yeah i hope i do have better luck with this car cos i love it to bits, just hope nobody comes bashing into me. i lost my 1year no claims so im paying about 1300 - 1500 for insurance on my baby yaris but its worth it. (lost my years no claims cos the second accident, the bloke didnt have insurance)

what can i say...sods law

im from havercroft and im 19.

yeah i hope i do have better luck with this car cos i love it to bits, just hope nobody comes bashing into me. i lost my 1year no claims so im paying about 1300 - 1500 for insurance on my baby yaris but its worth it. (lost my years no claims cos the second accident, the bloke didnt have insurance)

what can i say...sods law

Shame about losing your no claims. my insurance is 1100, and im 20 with no, no claims so it could be worse.

is anyone else insured on the car? if not try insuring your parents on the car as it might bring the insurance down, it did with mine.

Nice car iv had one in that colour for a few days now and im absolutely loving it! :)

i know its definately better than my ford ka...which i wrote off in february

heres a pic for you all...

P2010003.jpg

Welcome to the club, that pic looks nasty but look on the bright side though, it's enabled/forced you to get a Yaris and wrote off a Ford Ka :clap::thumbsup:

You know that hurts my feelings. !Removed!

You never seen play your cards right?

i would have gone onto my parents insurance but i wanted to build up my own years no claims but it looks like its back fired on me but im still on my own though.

actually my yaris wasnt my first choice, it was between a megane coupe or yaris. my dad was wanting me to get a new-ish car and it was looking more like i was getting a yaris, my dad was paying so i got one.

i'm well happy with it anyways, only had 2 previous owners who were hubby and wife with 25k, full toyota service history, not bad at all.

sowwie moffmo :!Removed!: you're not a weirdo...you're just a unique individual :D no i've never seen play your cards right, think i might be too young for it lol

by the way you can see what i look like in my signature but i can always post them if its not clear

i knew that was dangerous a female saying she'll post a picture :lol::lol:

this thread will be 8 pages long in no time :P :D

Bruce forsyth?

Sweetie, im only 20 lol :P pffft

Ah..................such an old head on such young shoulders Matt ;) ;) :lol:

by the way you can see what i look like in my signature but i can always post them if its not clear

i knew that was dangerous a female saying she'll post a picture :lol::lol:

this thread will be 8 pages long in no time :P :D

then again i wont post a picture lol

Bruce forsyth?

Sweetie, im only 20 lol :P pffft

1 year makes all the difference lol to be honest i thought you were 27, im sure it says it on your profile on pontycruise??? or it must have been someone elses :wacko:

right then....well....thanks for the warm welcome people! well appreciated :D

is there a part of the forum where people can post pictures of themselves so we can see who we are all talking to or not???

There used to be a thread in the main general forum's ages ago,

Your welcome to start another upto date one :yes:

I think it would be weird knowing who we were actually talking to!

so any modification plans for your car short and sweet?!

There used to be a provision for entering a photo on your Profile page.....................I think it still works :thumbsup:

I think it would be weird knowing who we were actually talking to!

so any modification plans for your car short and sweet?!

why would it be weird to see who we were talking to??

nooooo idea, i quite like it standard but might lower it, put some better alloys on it and tint my window (sick of people starring at me and into my car when people pull up at side of me) but i just want to keep it minimal, like they say...less is more :)

There used to be a provision for entering a photo on your Profile page.....................I think it still works :thumbsup:

i dont have a clue what you're talking about lol :wacko:

my brother can do them, he did my ford ka and i sort of helped lol i know i have seen a few cars with air bubbles and it looks shocking lol.

other day i got the back end of my car sliding....which was quite scary cos i didnt do it intentionally, it was on a road that was a bit sandy...first adrenaline rush ive had with my yaris lol.

got a question, you know the tray under the passengers seat, do you have to lift it up slightly to pull it out? or is that just mine??

my brother can do them, he did my ford ka and i sort of helped lol i know i have seen a few cars with air bubbles and it looks shocking lol.

other day i got the back end of my car sliding....which was quite scary cos i didnt do it intentionally, it was on a road that was a bit sandy...first adrenaline rush ive had with my yaris lol.

got a question, you know the tray under the passengers seat, do you have to lift it up slightly to pull it out? or is that just mine??

Just a thought, are all the tyre pressures to the correct levels too? Sometimes that makes things worse if the levels are incorrect.

Yeah, I think it's like that on all Yarii as the tray clips onto a thin metal bar to keep it closed..so it has to be lifted off that to come out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links