Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much?

BeenThereDoneIt

Hey all,

seen a CTS compressor i like, and am looking at the figures. But i nearly laughed when he told me he'd only give me £6500 for mine. There is an '02 red YTS on the forecourt for £7000 so they're takin the ***** by only givin me 6.5, so am in a good position to haggle. i've checked on Parkers and got £9125 on there, so TOC members, i ask you........What is a fair price for a good condition 05 plate red YTS? :unsure:

If he is selling an equivalent of yours for £500 more then I would say he is being more than generous.

THe dealer will need to service the car, valet the car, warranty the car and numerous other bits and bobs and remember the price in the window is negotiable so very rarely get that figure!!

Parkers and Glasses are a waste of time, they are out of date when they go to print and unless yours is completely up to date yours won't reflect the September price drop which is the biggest of the year, if the 9125 is Parkers clean you dont stand a chance with a dealer as they dont tend to pay over trade prices as that is what they can get the car for elsewhere...

They are stuggling to get rid of the CTS compressors, go to another dealer most have a compressor in stock,

fight 1 dealer off another.

ah didnt know that :D

what mileage is on the 05 will get a cap price at work tomorrow if you want

it's about 14k or there about? and i've had it from new.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links