Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check Out My Ride 2

rimm

Lol that is a heavily modded yaris! It's good as i don't mind it too much! That kit i usually dislike but doesn't look too bad in the photos! There is a yaris on air suspension in UK (Was at JAE but don't know who owns it so apologies to owner!) but like you said this is in Malta! Wheels look almost too small when it's that slammed :P Personally i think it looks silly when it's slammed completely to ground like that but i understand that's more to show it off! Out of interest how does a car on air suspension handle? Is it a much firmer ride ie sportier? Or is it softer?

Good effort though and original modding atleast!

It Handeles Great. Better than the original toyota shocks. its like driving on water. doesn't take bumps nothing.. lovely driving

if you knew what kind of competition there is in malta about modified cars you would knew why i slam it to the ground. here every body lowers the car. so there is always someone who is lowest than others. so i made my best to be NO.1 Cant go lower than that hi think. BTW the rear can lower to the ground too. need to shorten the shock because the shock is closing all and the air bellow still has space where to lower more..

What a horrible carzone kit so well installed.

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to lift the wheels off the ground when the car is sitting. Surely then you would have the lowest?

A

What a horrible carzone kit so well installed.

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to lift the wheels off the ground when the car is sitting. Surely then you would have the lowest?

A

yeah it would be. but its impossible to lift the wheels off the ground because they hit with the inner frame of the car....

still it is one of the lowest :P

well done on goin nuts on the car and effort u put into it. though IMO the kit is hideous, i think u should have gone for something more traditional/japanese, perhaps Fabulous kit?? tho its matter of opinion i gues. another thing i dnt like are the back lights, i mean i saw them on a black yaris in cyprus and they were quite nice, on a silver car they are out of place to be honest, they are the only black bits on the outside of the car, im going to get flamed for saying next phrase but anyhow, i think even the common lexus lights would look better with the silver paint and the rest of the exterior mods.

air suspension is well nice, i wouldn't mind having one on my car, how did it cost u, if u dont mind me asking?

it costed around 14 hundread maltese pounds to get them and install them. yeah your right but here in malta every body has lexus lights even on standard cars so i wanted to have something different and i got the led's rear lights. as for the paint its gonna be changed soon and the kit is gonna be updated and remodified so if you have any suggestions i'm open for them.

the car lifts up about 7 inches when fully loaded. still i drive it about 2 inches to the ground. just lifted up until the front wheel can turn.

thanks for every one that appriciates the work i made

thats like one of the most amazing kits for yaris...rear as ubik as well, seen it on only one import yaris myself and it looked the !Removed!, fits the car perfectly. well each to their own...

thats like one of the most amazing kits for yaris...rear as ubik as well, seen it on only one import yaris myself and it looked the !Removed!, fits the car perfectly. well each to their own...

Indeed thats the case. Different countries have a different extremes as well don't they. They seem to go pretty mad over in Greece, Cyprus, etc!!!

I love it! A lot of good work gone into that. :thumbsup:

Looks like it's about to attempt a land speed record. :)