Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Ebay Gem .

GT4 BOOSTER

See it before... I believe it was some guy on IMOC... and he ridiculed by certain MR2 peeps...

As you say a paperclip will suffice! :P

That said - they're very nice chaps. ;)

They wouldn't be selling them if there wasn't a market. :thumbsup:

its 2 crimps and a bit of wire . any numpty could see that and make 1 for about 30 pence.

That said - they're very nice chaps. ;)

They wouldn't be selling them if there wasn't a market. :thumbsup:

its 2 crimps and a bit of wire . any numpty could see that and make 1 for about 30 pence.

Well there are numptys in this world, hence the hairdryer parts and 1000bhp chips. :thumbsup: ;)

Despite that, these two guys have been very helpful to me in the past and can source a lot of things for the MK1. They're not hacks.

lol I wouldnt have known in all honesty.... and I'm hardly a numpty (depending what day of the week it is) :lol:

Although I would probably ask someone if it was worth it first and if they said no then I wouldnt bother - luckily I have a lot of people I can ask! ;)

em if want i can make you a bracelet type to wear in between fault finding. :lol:

Can't see the problem myself.

For your £3.50 you get the link and an information sheet with that explains how to use it and what the codes translate to.

OK, you may point out that all the info is available on the internet anyway, but people still buy newspapers.

It's something genuinely useful - and coupled with the info sheet supplied I don't think this is bad value.