Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport/ Sr

M. Stipe

I have the chance of a 52 plate SR at a very good price, I was looking for a T sport but we are moving home a little sooner than expected. Would I hate it, should I hold out for the sport or save the cash :unsure:

Well they are both very nice cars! OBVIOUSLY the Tsport is a better car (upgraded trim, bigger engine, better brakes, better handling, bodykit etc) But the Sr is also a good little car which wouldn't dissapoint! It totally depends what your comparing them to. In comparison to each other the Tsport is obviously better hence why it costs more to buy and insure! But if upgrading from another car the SR would still impress.

Well it all depends on what you're used to driving, I guess. Golf Gti was it? :unsure:

To be honest, you'd have to give the SR a run to see what you thought but I'd be tempted to hold out for a T Sport (and yes, I have a 1.3!). In fact, driving any 1.3 and T Sport would be a far better idea. Go and have a word with your local Mr T and see if they can give you a test drive. :yes:

Not an R.E.M. fan by any chance?

I doubt you would hate the sr, but I recently have changed from a 1.3 to a t-sport and the t-sport is a much better car.

I would probably hold out for a t-sport, as if you get the sr then want a t-sport later it's more money again.

You definitely wouldn't be disspaointed with an SR but if I was in your situation i'd hold out for a t-sport!! As has been said though, it depends on what you want it for!!

i agree with them lot, ive never driven a SR but i've got a tsport and its the best choice ive ever made! save your money and get a tsport!!

SR is more of a look at me car (with its wheels and exhaust) were as a Tsport is more sophisticated in its power.

So it depends what kind of person you are! lol

An SR isn't necessarily cheaper to insure than a T-Sport. It's one of those weird things - it would be around £100 cheaper for me to insure a TS than my SR! But then that will differ person to person.

It depends how much you had your heart set on a TS. Would you get the SR and still want a TS?

On the other hand, if the price of the SR that has been offered to you is particularly good and the car is in good condition, I'd say go for it. You could always sell it on if you're really not happy and they're economical enough to still save you some cash. :thumbsup:

An SR isn't necessarily cheaper to insure than a T-Sport. It's one of those weird things - it would be around £100 cheaper for me to insure a TS than my SR! But then that will differ person to person.

It depends how much you had your heart set on a TS. Would you get the SR and still want a TS?

On the other hand, if the price of the SR that has been offered to you is particularly good and the car is in good condition, I'd say go for it. You could always sell it on if you're really not happy and they're economical enough to still save you some cash. :thumbsup:

The lady talks sense (as usual...)

:thumbsup:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links