Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

...and polished cam cover and manifold cover,

gallery_392_179_1120908903.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: Blimey Bob....Do you spend hours polishing that then....

Looks neat..... :yes: :yes:

Don't suppose anyone knows the colour code of the blue used on my rav do they?

Thinking of buying a grille from here but not sure if mines one of the colour codes.

Thinking of buying a grille from here but not sure if mines one of the colour codes.

Freestyle I believe it's called "balearic blue" ;) ;)

scouser,is that a new Mitsi Outlander parked on the right hand side of you

Clare

Been trying for that last 2 weeks to get my RAV4 pics on, with no luck. How do you do it here? Out of all the forums i visit this is the only one i cant upload them on. Lost me now. Any way i have a 2002 D4D Linea Sol, metalic Grey and is the best car i've owned.

You need to use a application to host your photo's Most on here use www.photobucket.com.

Upload your photo's here, this will then give you the url link needed to place them onto this site

create a reply to this post and on the top is some small icons (looks like a blue poast card)

one is used for uploading photo's, select this and past in the url you got from photobucket...

httphil/rav4.jpg://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z233/gwilp

and hey presto a nice image for you.

Hope this helps

Just one for Wednesday......

queen.jpg

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

wow - really impressed by all the shiny pics..... are these motors used at all or kept in the driveway to impress the neeburs??

Being the owner of a propane propelled Renault Trafic minibus as well means that I can get away with not polishing my RAV every day! Then again, as I have my '63 Humber Hawk parked out the back waiting for its undercoat and some welding; and my '73 Jag V12 XJS sitting whilst we tinker with the engine that has one front pipe missing then I suppose the rav IS THE STAR. Fathers Punto adds not much flair to the driveway, even tho its only 3 years old. As he is 88 years old, he drives just locally and the Punto never gets out of 2nd gear as he's deaf. However despite the 17,000 miles on the clock the Punto is getting new tyres and the clutch is slipping from wheel-spinning take-offs at engine revs of 4000rpm. Jeeez - I'm not yet 60 and old paw is away doing tyre burning seriously !! Wait til i get my RAV back with the turbo engine....!!

Doubt if 'll be eating off the polished cam cover right enough! It'll be so hot that the food'll be burnt no time???!!

Noo away to polish up the Trafic - last time I did it the paint layer came off!! Maybe use some of the paint for the roughcast on the house as the stuff is awesome!

Ian :blowup:

scouser,is that a new Mitsi Outlander parked on the right hand side of you

Clare

Yes, belongs to the Father-inlaw.

RAV4-5.gifhttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/jimhrclark/RAV4-1.gifhttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/jimhrclark/RAV4-2.gifhttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/jimhrclark/RAV4-3.gifhttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/jimhrclark/RAV4-6.gifhttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/jimhrclark/RAV4-7.gifhttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/jimhrclark/RAV4-8.gifhttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/jimhrclark/RAV4-9.gif

Hi, This is my first attempt to place photo of our 2006 RAV4 XT5 with protection pack and mud flaps.

As with all other married members, my wife loves this car, and always refers it as her's and not our car.

I have the same problem with first and second gears as stated by many members in the passed threads

and through time hope to add a reversing camera down by the number plate, which I already purchased

from eBay.

I am a regular reader of this forum and gained alot great information from the regular members who pass on

their vast experience on to us novices and help my wife and I to purchase a RAV4 in October last year.

Thanks Jim

RAV4-6.gif

RAV4-4.gif

RAV4-1.gif

RAV4-2.gif

RAV4-9.gif

Hi again tried to put more photo on my first attempt and got it wrong.

Thanks again Jim

Nice colour ;)

Are those black protective moulding things on the side standard?

Can't say I remember seeing them on a 4.3 before?

Nice colour ;)

Are those black protective moulding things on the side standard?

Can't say I remember seeing them on a 4.3 before?

The black protective mouldings on the doors and bumpers are optional called protection pack and include mouldings and reversing sensors.

They can be painted if required. Lookr nicer in black.

This is def. The Best Thread on here. IMHO.

Excellent to see your cars - it's a bit like putting a name to a face!!!!!

Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Hi Biton,

Nice couple of Rav's you have there :thumbsup: , did you ever do anything about changing your stereo ?

Dave.

Nowhere near as much to polish in here as in Bob's!!!

I think there is an engine in there somewhere................!

DSCF2683.jpg

Well if i'm being 100% honest with you guys, i polished the cam cover last year when i got the RAV4, but its looking rather flat and dull now, still i have the shinny photos on this thread to look back on B)

Bit of a lesson to learn, if your going to polish aluminium parts you need to redo them every few months :rolleyes: .

Paul, Nice to see the Battery is in a nice easy place. Mine is a real bugger to get at...have to take of some molding on passenger side off to to get to it....

Hi Biton,

Nice couple of Rav's you have there :thumbsup: , did you ever do anything about changing your stereo ?

Dave.

Kenwood DNX7200 B)

Nowhere near as much to polish in here as in Bob's!!!

I think there is an engine in there somewhere................!

DSCF2683.jpg

Nice Here's the Original D4D.... :toast: :toast:

DSCF0063.jpg

DSCF0067a.jpg

Not as clean an engine bay as your's..

You been out polishing your pride and joy again Chatman????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I kind of miss the intercooler scoop (with the cool rubber bit on the inside of the bonnet) from my old XT-R and wonder what the 4.3 would look like with one!!!

Gave it a meaner look I think, and you'd never put the power of the 2.0 D4D down to 'just' 115bhp - it always felt much more muscular.

Anyway, here's the rabbits eye view of the from of mine as a comparison!!! :thumbsup:

DSCF2687revised.jpg

You been out polishing your pride and joy again Chatman????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I kind of miss the intercooler scoop (with the cool rubber bit on the inside of the bonnet) from my old XT-R and wonder what the 4.3 would look like with one!!!

Gave it a meaner look I think, and you'd never put the power of the 2.0 D4D down to 'just' 115bhp - it always felt much more muscular.

Anyway, here's the rabbits eye view of the from of mine as a comparison!!! :thumbsup:

DSCF2687revised.jpg

Need to have your headlights on to be a rabbits eye view :lol: :D

Paul, where is the intercooler on the 180 then ?

Chatman, is it my imagination or has some cut a bit out of the top of your grille ?

Dave.

Paul, where is the intercooler on the 180 then ?

Chatman, is it my imagination or has some cut a bit out of the top of your grille ?

Dave.

Nop it is like that otherwise you would not get the lever to release the bonnet with your fingers....

My bonnet scoop is perfect for catching low flying pigeons...clipped one the other day... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is the T180 a straight Turbo then....