Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

NRG-GX.jpg

Another picture of both my Rav 4's

Here's the T180 that I bought recently. Unlike all of yours which are nice, clean, shiny perfect examples, mine has a slight "flaw" - it's damaged! Still, she's being mended as we speak and will be back on the road again in the next few weeks. I thought that I'd post some "before" pictures...

99e7d94164.jpg

757d4c5f0f.jpg

Here's the T180 that I bought recently. Unlike all of yours which are nice, clean, shiny perfect examples, mine has a slight "flaw" - it's damaged! Still, she's being mended as we speak and will be back on the road again in the next few weeks. I thought that I'd post some "before" pictures...

99e7d94164.jpg

757d4c5f0f.jpg

Being a late car can you get used parts at the breakers to repair it ?....my guess is you're not going off to the Toyota parts counter with a long list :thumbsup:

He has already said he's getting the parts from a Toyota Dealer, but at a very good price....

Is the accident recorded or as the car is so new it may not be on the register. So when all fixed it will have no register of ever being in an accident and be a cracking car again....

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Had the window tints done by the tintman in St Helens, done a great job highly reccomend him. :thumbsup:

Hi 1878,

Can I ask a quick couple of questions please.

Did he remove the windows to tint them or was the film applied with them in place?

And are they in the Yellow pages under "Tintman"?

Reason I ask, contacted one firm and they said they removed the glass for a better finish. Didn't fancy that so forgot about the idea.

I have managed to source brand new parts at a very good price. And when the car cost only 10k damaged, I thought that 4k for parts and 2k for labour would still make the car extremely cheap!! It only has 2000-odd miles on the clock and is a 2006 model, but it's the airbags that I think meant it was written off (although saying that, it's not recorded as a write off). The history of the accident is still unknown, but talking to a few people would suggest that it hit a motorbike. Looking at the damage under the front bumper would suggest that the bike went under and the rider went over. Sad to hear, although positive in other ways - shows that the bonnet did it's job and crumpled, thus saving the rider's life (as if he'd died, the car would have been written off as a CatA; any vehicle that has been in an accident where there is a fatality is not put back on the road).

Here's a few more...

Car852_02.jpg

Car852_07.jpg

Fujisan,

As far as I know they did'nt remove the glass, I droped it off with them one day and picked it up the next and job done. I think they are in yellow pages the number I had was 07836291350 and it cost just over £200. As said before they done an excellent job and they guarantee their work for as long as you own the vehicle. :thumbsup:

Thanks 1878, :thumbsup:

I'll give them a call ....... after my next payday :P

Happy driving :)

• 2 weeks later...

New toy on mine :thumbsup:

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

New toy on mine :thumbsup:

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

Quality exhaust freestyle. I presume it is a TTe twin one? I actually had one put on my old 4.1 Freesport, it really looked the business. I am desperate to get one on my T180, trouble is the TTE one is hellish expensive and not easy to come by.I had considered the Cobra one which is a bit cheaper (£350) buy I,m lothed to put one on yet as mine is only just 12 months old

Clare :thumbsup:

Yep it's the TTE one.

Was a bit disappointed with it at first as it only seemed to have a noticable growl up to 2000rpm, but been out in it today and it seems a bit louder.

Lots of great photo's but very few of the early limited addition models, were have they all gone ?

Hi all, as promised some photos from Jersey.

100_0231.jpg

No parking spaces, so decided to have my very own Jeremy Clarkson moment.

100_0233.jpg100_0232.jpg

Cheers,

Dave :thumbsup:

Nice shots Dave.... Did you photo shop the blue sky on ;) or is that for real...... B) B)

Is the bike yours as well :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice shots Dave.... Did you photo shop the blue sky on ;) or is that for real...... B) B)

Is the bike yours as well :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chatman, bikes not mine :rolleyes: the photos are all untouched I dont have the software

to alter them. If I did I would remove the number plate, It was just a nice sunny day when

the photo was taken :thumbsup:

Dave.

Lovely pics there Dave!! :thumbsup:

Thats one hell of a journey from your neck of the woods to Jersey as well - did you do it one big hit or stop off mid-way?

Will post some more pics of mine soon - with my newly ordered acquisition when it arrives!!! :yahoo:

Keep 'em coming!!!

Nice one Dave.

I see you park well away from anything else!

Its funny but when you get back there is always a pair of old Land Rovers welded to each side - even if the car park is empty :mad2:

Thanks guys :thumbsup: .

Re the journey, have to split it over two days and do an overnight stop in a place called

Stone, in Staffordshire. Its a bit more than halfway but need that extra on way in case of

hold ups trying to make the ferry on time.

Re the parking, dont know what other ferry companies are like, but the only operator

that does the channel islands is Condor Ferries. They pack the cars in like sardines

leaving very little room to get in and out or get past other cars. Yes you know whats

coming next, a whole load of scratches down both sides.Would also like to mention

the pillock in the red heap of crap BMW at Leigh Delamere services who managed to give

me a nice door ding you :censor: :censor: :censor: pity you never came out in the

twenty minutes I waited for you :censor: (hundreds of spaces yet they still park next

to you :censor: :censor: :censor: )

Hey Paul, what are you buying ? Are you going to be a defector ? I dont know you go away

for a couple of weeks..................................

Totally agree on the parking issues on ferries there Dave!!

I remember last year going over to the Isle of Wight on a ferry out of Portsmouth. Got a lovely space, no-one nearby, then a load of 'scooterists' got on, going to the festival on the Island, and proceeded to park all around the Rav, close enough to make a lovely scratch / dent if their scooter happened to fall off it's stand en-route!!! I was beside myself for the entire crossing!!! :ffs:

You'll be sad to know I'm not defecting - just yet!! :D

It's got to be a mid-life crisis thing (39 this year)!! ;)

I fancied something 'sporty' (Elise R), the missus insisted on the ability to get two small children in the rear (there go my dreams of an AMV8 like our pal Stv1x) and I didn't want to sell the Rav to fund the purchase (would have loved a 997 Carrera S) and end up with just one family car for the wife to drive/wreck etc, so I've just put an order in for a brand new............. (please don't laugh) Audi TT :eek:

It fits the bill so to speak, but at least I get to keep the T180 as well, so I get the best of both worlds.

Delivery should be in late Oct, so I'll post a pic then of my two babies together.

Hope I haven't disgraced myself!!! :wacko:

I've just put an order in for a brand new............. (please don't laugh) Audi TT :eek:

What model Toyota is that then Paul :blink:

Totally agree on the parking issues on ferries there Dave!!

I remember last year going over to the Isle of Wight on a ferry out of Portsmouth. Got a lovely space, no-one nearby, then a load of 'scooterists' got on, going to the festival on the Island, and proceeded to park all around the Rav, close enough to make a lovely scratch / dent if their scooter happened to fall off it's stand en-route!!! I was beside myself for the entire crossing!!! :ffs:

You'll be sad to know I'm not defecting - just yet!! :D

I fancied something 'sporty' (Elise R), the missus insisted on the ability to get two small children in the rear (there go my dreams of an AMV8 like our pal Stv1x) and I didn't want to sell the Rav to fund the purchase (would have loved a 997 Carrera S) and end up with just one family car for the wife to drive/wreck etc, so I've just put an order in for a brand new............. (please don't laugh) Audi TT :eek:

It fits the bill so to speak, but at least I get to keep the T180 as well, so I get the best of both worlds.

Delivery should be in late Oct, so I'll post a pic then of my two babies together.

Arr Paul, so the "hair dressing" business going well then..... :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :afro::afro:

Aha, the mid life crisis car, when I had mine at 39 it started with a BMW and ended with a couple Nedflanders but think I am cured now.

Ok so you are keeping the T180 and the TT will be your wifes car, is I guess what you were trying to say so we wont be too hard on you.

PS how much for a wet cut ? :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links