Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panel Above The Wheel

yaris_girl

Ok folks, ive had the panel above my passengers side wheel bashed in by some :censor: in the car park who decided just to drive off. :ffs:

Now the paint work isnt damaged, so it might be able to be bashed out?

So before i go looking around the garages, does anyone have a rough idea of how much it'll cost to either totally replace it, or get it fixed?

Thanks.

No idea to be honest, especially without seeing the damage, it's hard to say.

Try looking for body shops in your area and get some quotes.

This may help click me! :thumbsup:

Its deff not small, the majority of the panel is dented in so it'll be a replacement job. :angry:

Can't believe people will drive off without leaving details after causing so much damage. :ffs:

Didnt see it happen unfortunately, mustve been bashed in the car park i use during the day and theres no cameras on that bit. :(

• 9 years later...

try these guys they did a superb repair for me, came to the office and did whilst i was at work too!!  good luck

Revive

The thread is almost ten years old, and would hope the damage has been sorted by now.

• 1 month later...

As Adam says get a dash camera as I did. I got mine from Amazon it only cost £36 when I bought it and honestly its a great picture you get and play back through your pc is on mine perfect.

I have mine connected to the cigar lighter so when I switch of the cam closes down and when you start up it will automatically start working or you can have it permanently wired so its on all the while and when your home just press the on of switch that way you will not drain the Battery .

Sorry I can't help over the body work and I hope you get it done quickly and I agree to damage somebodies car then drive off is a low trick.

Good luck and stay safe 

John

Wow this is a blast from the past :laugh:

I wonder what Em's up to these days??