Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Question About My Car To Be - Bump Strips

rallybunny

Just been looking at my one and only pic of my new car in anticipation of picking it up tomorrow, and have noticed that it has bump strips on the side....something I've not noticed on any other T sport. Is this a Toyota option, or something that a previous owner has stuck on after?? :blink: Reckon they'll come off easy?? :huh:

244.jpg

Just been looking at my one and only pic of my new car in anticipation of picking it up tomorrow, and have noticed that it has bump strips on the side....something I've not noticed on any other T sport. Is this a Toyota option, or something that a previous owner has stuck on after?? :blink: Reckon they'll come off easy?? :huh:

244.jpg

yep toyota option :thumbsup: yep come off easy, just clean off the sticky marks afterwards :thumbsup:

Best bet is to get a toffee wheel mate, sticks on end of your drill and its a giant rubber that spins gets sticky tape of straight away, alot easier than rubbing!

• 2 weeks later...

I have bump strips on mine, they were there when i bought the car, most say to take them off but i think they look good!

:thumbsup: