Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problems

Yaris SR Kid

I have a quiet loud whine coming from belts in car, me and my dad thought at first it was slack belt but they are fine.

The car idles at 500-600rpm which is very low i believe, once put up to 800 rpm it goes away.

I have put on induction kit and full system exhuast so i believe that the fuel mixture is to low.

I want to get it checked out on a machine so if anyone knows any cheap places near Reading that can do it would be great!

:thumbsup:

I aint really to technical so sorry for bad wording lol

I have a quiet loud whine coming from belts in car, me and my dad thought at first it was slack belt but they are fine.

The car idles at 500-600rpm which is very low i believe, once put up to 800 rpm it goes away.

I have put on induction kit and full system exhuast so i believe that the fuel mixture is to low.

I want to get it checked out on a machine so if anyone knows any cheap places near Reading that can do it would be great!

:thumbsup:

I aint really to technical so sorry for bad wording lol

Is it with the aircon on mate? Also is it more a squeak or a whine as maybe when belts get wet and then dries funny? Would really need to hear to understand tbh mate. I doubt it's because the fuel mixtures is too low as lots on here have more extreme breathing mods without problems! And tbh it idling there isn't that low it's natural when it warms up! Also it will rise if you put aircon up so may just be your used to aircon on?

I havent tried with aircon actually on, its more of a whine really. Its definally coming from belt but how come it goes away at 800 rpm

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links