Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fully Automatic Toyota Yaris

marky32

Hi I am lookin for my first car and I passed in an automatic Toyota yaris. I have heared good things about this car, but I want to make sure I get a decent one !

at the moment Ihave £6500 to spend, and I want a young car, with low mileage.

can anyone give me feedback on the yaris auto, and a price range i should aim for ?

cheers

Mark

Welcome to TOC Marky.

I have just part exchanged my Yaris T3 1.0 litre MMT (Semi Auto sequential shift gearbox) in Metallic Carlo Blue, to a Toyota dealer (TNS Toyota St Ives Cambridgeshire.....contact Paul Meakin......Tel:01480 460888) to get my New Yaris Ion.

That Yaris is two years old on 29th September and should be in your price range.

I can personally say that it is a very good example with approx 24600 miles on the clock and no known faults.

Grr............Why were you not around when I sold it :(

Give them a call and see if it is sold yet..................(Please mention my name......... Steve..........Red Yaris :thumbsup: )

Happy hunting..................whatever Yaris you get you should not regret it :)

Hello Marky, glad you took the plunge and joined TOC (this is Em from 2Pass btw! :thumbsup: )

I've been trying to answer Markys questions on another forum and suggested him joining up here.... :thumbsup:

What happened to the Auto T-Spirit you were on about btw?

Welcome to TOC..

Steves car would be a good one for you if you can get it.. well looked after and very clean.. certainly worth the phone call :thumbsup:

Hiya, I used to go on 2pass btw ;)

Found a few examples on Toyota in your price range and auto aswell, but the mileage and age varies quite a bit...

It's best if you have a search yourself using the toyota.co.uk site anyway..sorry I cant be much more help but welcome to TOC.

Hello Marky, glad you took the plunge and joined TOC (this is Em from 2Pass btw! :thumbsup: )

I've been trying to answer Markys questions on another forum and suggested him joining up here.... :thumbsup:

What happened to the Auto T-Spirit you were on about btw?

hi hun good to see you

i didnt get it coz of that noise i was worried about. Does anyone think i am paranoid but i am thinking of giving up on automatic cars because of all these worrying stories about autos going wrong more oftern.

I love the yaris but it seems its the only automatic car with a good review,

should i re train in a manual ?

cheers

Mark

As Steve (Red Yaris 54) said, you can get a Semi Auto sequential gearbox called MMT which works as both automatic and manual.

I think you shouldn't have any problem finding a good auto, but if you wish to re-train in a manual then by all means do so...

Why did you take your test in an auto in the first place, if you dont mind me asking?

As Steve (Red Yaris 54) said, you can get a Semi Auto sequential gearbox called MMT which works as both automatic and manual.

I think you shouldn't have any problem finding a good auto, but if you wish to re-train in a manual then by all means do so...

Why did you take your test in an auto in the first place, if you dont mind me asking?

well i prefer automatics, and i had a bad time in manual cars at the time. i guess i will see how it goes.

do u know if the new yaris multimode transmission is reliable ?

cheers

mark

Manual definatley gives you more options as from a dealership POV an auto will cost you 800-1000 more expensive which means you end up in an older car or a car with higher mileage, plus once your used to a manual it's a more fun drive and you get better control of your car...

Welcome to TOC Marky.

I have just part exchanged my Yaris T3 1.0 litre MMT (Semi Auto sequential shift gearbox) in Metallic Carlo Blue, to a Toyota dealer (TNS Toyota St Ives Cambridgeshire.....contact Paul Meakin......Tel:01480 460888) to get my New Yaris Ion.

That Yaris is two years old on 29th September and should be in your price range.

I can personally say that it is a very good example with approx 24600 miles on the clock and no known faults.

Grr............Why were you not around when I sold it :(

Give them a call and see if it is sold yet..................(Please mention my name......... Steve..........Red Yaris :thumbsup: )

Happy hunting..................whatever Yaris you get you should not regret it :)

Do give this guy at TNS St Ives Cambridgeshire a ring......................mention my name and I am sure he will sort you out..............if he has not sold it yet

can i get a multimode car if i only have an automatic licence ?

cheers

Mark

YES.................the multi mode transmission (MMT) has only two pedals............Accelerator and Brake and is recognised by DVLA as an auto :thumbsup:

cheers

Mark

YES.................the multi mode transmission (MMT) has only two pedals............Accelerator and Brake and is recognised by DVLA as an auto :thumbsup:

oh that sounds great, i heared a lot about failing easytronic corsas tho, i hope the multi mode is more reliable !

cheers for your help ok m8

mark

cheers

Mark

oh that sounds great, i heared a lot about failing easytronic corsas tho, i hope the multi mode is more reliable !

mark

My MMT never gave me any problems..........................did you contact TNS St Ives?

cheers

Mark

mark

My MMT never gave me any problems..........................did you contact TNS St Ives?

its a bit far out for me, very tempting but i want a car closer to home really, so i can get it to the garage easier, thanks for the offer and advice tho steve

cheers

mark

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links