Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Exhaust

Demonic Angel

Been conversing with Dave about his TTE exhaust as I'd quite like a new exhaust and I like the style of the TTE one - not too big, not too small (That was why I asked you Woody, liked it and wanted to check it was the TTE one!) :thumbsup:

The thing is, although the exhaust came from a 2000 SR, it wouldnt fit on Daves old SR for some reason (apparently both Lee & Chris didnt know why!) so I'm concerned that if it doesnt fit on an SR, that it might not fit on a P2 T-Spirit

Is it worth me buying it? Basically, will it fit ok? Because I dont see the point buying it if it definitely wont fit :thumbsup:

lol I'm not getting the modding bug, I just want a TTE exhaust! :P

I guess we need a pic of the exhaust dave has? Also any idea why it wouldn't fit? My guess is it wouldn't fit dave's due to the mounts being in the wrong place. Also i would guess it wouldn't fit yours due to the P2 having a flange whilst the P1 has a clamping system from the middle silencer? I think this is right but some bod will be along to confirm!

The problem the garage said that it hung too low - I also seen it

Don't be so hard on yourself Dave! Not really a problem is it ladies? :P (Sorry couldn't resist)

I guess that means the pipe that meets it had the flange further along the bend making the exhaust hang lower? Maybe one of those French built/Japan built oddities?

Here you go - Linky

The problem the garage said that it hung to low - I also seen it

*Also old pst with more details/Part number -Linky

Plus if Em don't want it £10 -anyone :P :lol: ;)

Cheeky sod - I said I DO want it, so long as it'll fit the car! :P

So you reckon it won't then Woody? Does anyone else concur?

Well would with a bit of modding i think. I'm unsure it will bolt on. Can you possibly look underneath yours? Also my info maybe right depending on whether french/jap makes a difference?

Em

why dont you trial fit it ?

if it fits you give dave the money, if it dont he has it back :lol:

if dave goes with you to see if it fits :yes:

mini yaris meet :thumbsup:

i think tte exhausts are made by remus, so maybe check with them too :unsure:

This is what's written on the exhaust:

Remus

Typ 943

e4

Made in Austria

Good idea Kim :thumbsup:

Is anyone coming to the Yaris meet who can competently fit an exhaust??

PMSL ..... i'll just give it to you at the meet :thumbsup: !

If it fit's you can pay anytime - hows that ;) !

Almost certain it wont fit.

The SR engine is effectively the same as a tsport (or vice versa) and there almost all tsport and sr stuff are interchangeable.

But the P2 yaris 1 and 1.3 engines are completely different and as such Im sure the SR and Tsport kit wont fit.

However every so often this theory gets proved wrong - the most recent example being that Seveers SR had different exhaust mounts to the tsport.

Soooo - Id say 90% no, but you might be lucky?

No mate, its cool, I'm glad you said so.... I'd prefer that over "Yeah it'll fit", me handing over my cash to Dave and him squandering it on fast cars and fast women and then finding out it didnt fit!

We'll give it a go at the meet, if it fits then Yay and if not, no worries, I can live with my standard exhaust! :thumbsup:

No mate, its cool, I'm glad you said so.... I'd prefer that over "Yeah it'll fit", me handing over my cash to Dave and him squandering it on fast cars and fast women and then finding out it didnt fit!

£10 can buy you alot of women in Coventry :lol: ;) !

At least 20 on a Saturday night... :lol::lol: It won't buy you one in upper-class Rugby ;)

So thats a provisional "yes" Dave, I'll bring the money with me to the meet and hopefully, fingers crossed, it'll fit! :thumbsup:

At least 20 on a Saturday night... :lol::lol: It won't buy you one in upper-class Rugby ;)

So thats a provisional "yes" Dave, I'll bring the money with me to the meet and hopefully, fingers crossed, it'll fit! :thumbsup:

PMSL at this thread...................................................................Does anyone at the Oxford meet want my 14 inch T3 Steelies with very low mileage Goodyear GT2's fitted.......................all 4 c/w T3 trims for £80 :shutit:

(Sorry to hijack your thread Em ;) )

PMSL at this thread...................................................................Does anyone at the Oxford meet want my 14 inch T3 Steelies with very low mileage Goodyear GT2's fitted.......................all 4 c/w T3 trims for £80 :shutit:

(Sorry to hijack your thread Em ;) )

I would say if no one does Steve to stick them on eBay as I'm sure someone else will snap them up! :thumbsup: