Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well I've Had It For Over A Week Now....

rallybunny

....and I still love it!!!

What a fantstic car, I want to go out and drive it just for the sake of driving. :) I've washed it more times than I've filled it up with fuel though :blush: - I've spent £35 on Meguiars cleaning stuff :rolleyes: , bought a set of Bosch Wiper Blades and a rear T sport Badge from Mr T's. :thumbsup:

Here are a couple of pics post wash. I've never owned a shiny car before!! :D

DSC00963edit.jpg

DSC00903edit.jpg

DSC00901edit.jpg

Lookin lovely there! :thumbsup: A good wash makes all the diffrence

Just noticed in one of your pics, there's a Skyline R34 parked behind you!!!! :drool:

Just wondering is it a GTR V-spec :drool: (my dream motor) :drool::drool::drool:

& is that your house it's parked at? If so can i have a go please!!! Plz, Plz, Plz, Plz. Lol.

Just noticed in one of your pics, there's a Skyline R34 parked behind you!!!! :drool:

Just wondering is it a GTR V-spec :drool: (my dream motor) :drool::drool::drool:

& is that your house it's parked at? If so can i have a go please!!! Plz, Plz, Plz, Plz. Lol.

It's "just" a GTT (400bhp though ;) ). My o/h and I were having a car cleaning bonding moment. :lol: Thing is though, he's decided my car is more fun to drive than his. :blink:

Oh well, it's still a skyline & 400BHP :drool: !!! That more than make's up for it not bein a GTR :thumbsup:

Beltin motor, give him a big pack on the back from me. Lol.

As for it bein more fun to drive, I'll be the judge of that when ive had my go. Lol :P