Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Bumper

bennijai

Hi guys, I've looked through the posts that might have been related to the question I'm asking, but no success. Had a sickening crush-like accident earlier tonight, other car (a clio) got off scot-free but my rear bumper has a significant dent below the number plate. Can this be put back (by hammering it from behind the bumper) seeing it looks extremely plastic-y or is a replacement bumper the way to go? Any advice would be much preciated

Cheers guys

Sorry to hear about that.

The bottom part of the Yaris Mk1 is a metal part priced at about £40 plus painting and bolts onto the plastic bumper.

You will be able to claim off the Clio drivers insurance.......................best of luck with the repairs

Sorry to hear about that.

The bottom part of the Yaris Mk1 is a metal part priced at about £40 plus painting and bolts onto the plastic bumper.

When I'm feeling flush (one day :lol:) I might resort to getting that said part of the bumper on the blue fitted as it's got a dent in it above the exhaust :unsure: I was expecting it to be a lot more than that anyway without paint and bolts added on top..

There's loads on eBay or if not try breakers yards. I to had a dent in mine and tried to hammer it out, but like above it didn't look the same.

I seen one on eBay going for around £15 and lucky enough it was the same colour, however I sold my car :P .

From what I remember the rear bumper is pretty easy to get off, but remember to get the same phase bumper as they are different :thumbsup: !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links