Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet Pictures

jerry phipps

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jerry phipps

• Lenry

• Baby Yari

• Blue84

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see you were the uncool one there Lenry, no one cool is ever the first person to arrive anywhere!! :lol:

Some more quality pics from you lot, makes me more envious that I didn't come every time I see a different batch!! :(

And Caz, what a minx you are love, not too sure about the hair though eh!! :lol:

Dude her hair rules! But yeah you missed out! Spesh bein in MK not too far to go! :P Maybe could have convoyed or something! Remind me next meet as we could probably sort one out as i just down road in Aylesbury!

I think i may have some pics on my camera but just replicas of what we already got in worse quality :P Awesome pics though peeps! Love it when you get some good snaps as means you can remember it well :D

Dude her hair rules! But yeah you missed out! Spesh bein in MK not too far to go! :P Maybe could have convoyed or something! Remind me next meet as we could probably sort one out as i just down road in Aylesbury!

I think i may have some pics on my camera but just replicas of what we already got in worse quality :P Awesome pics though peeps! Love it when you get some good snaps as means you can remember it well :D

Yeah definitely mate, would be cool. Still gutted that I missed this one though!

You can see you were the uncool one there Lenry, no one cool is ever the first person to arrive anywhere!! :lol:

Some more quality pics from you lot, makes me more envious that I didn't come every time I see a different batch!! :(

And Caz, what a minx you are love, not too sure about the hair though eh!! :lol:

Ha ha PMSL :lol: !

Somebody always has to be first and I would have hoped that it was Lenry as he only lives around the corner :lol: !

Plus watch out Caz - you may have a stalker ;) !

I also love the picture of Gnome running at the camera -classic :thumbsup: !

Dude her hair rules!

:laughing: I'm with Woody, looks good :thumbsup:

LMFAO!! :laughing:

Ha ha PMSL :lol: !

Somebody always has to be first and I would have hoped that it was Lenry as he only lives around the corner :lol: !

Stalker, me!!! :ph34r:

And that pic your talking about makes him look even more ogre like than usual!!

PMSL. I'm not actually running at the camera, but just trying to get as much as me as possible in the wide-angle lens... :D

P.S. I want hair like Caz's.... :yahoo:

You can see you were the uncool one there Lenry, no one cool is ever the first person to arrive anywhere!!

I Like being uncool, I got there early so I could park in all the spaces, to see which one was the best. :D

It was a smashing day, I wish I saw the Chef blowing the milk though. :o lol

:lol: i think jerry's still in shock about that :eek:

still wondering why he was doing that though :unsure: ,,although i'm glad no-one ordered a coffee :shutit:

:lol: i think jerry's still in shock about that :eek:

still wondering why he was doing that though :unsure: ,,although i'm glad no-one ordered a coffee :!Removed!:

I don't know if that's damaged me or enriched me.

All I know is that it's staying with me for the rest of my life lol

It was making me laugh to myself at work today :D

Good one folks - nice to put faces to names too - glad you have piccys of people beside their cars - just about the only way I can remember folk! :D

:thumbsup:

A

You know its a good meet when it's full of memories such as "packages", "you're malcome", Milk Blowing and plenty more stories! I cant believe what a good time i had from meeting some peeps in a car park and having a meal :wacko: I was bit nervous that morning aswell when i didn't have a mate to navigate me :P Even if it took me ages to get there, soooo worth it!

Just remembered more such as mine n lenry's genious ideas such as movie bowling!

:eek:

Seems like my hair has quite a following! (Apart from Baby Yari of course!!) pahaha :laughing::yahoo:

PS - I thought Jerry was joking about the milk!!! :o

Must say that the look on Jerry's face was funny when he kinda did a double-take at the milk blowing :lol:

Forgot to say, Steve you were "brave" having those onion rings, I always find them way too spicy :help: :)

Only one picture from me guys... and its pretty much the same as most others!

DSC00065.jpg

Yeah, Jerry's delivery stories were classic, regardless of the weather it really turned out to be one of the better meets this year :thumbsup:

Food was delish though, I dont remember Frankie & Bennys having such a substantial menu!! 13.gif

Just remembered more such as mine n lenry's genious ideas such as movie bowling!

Movie bowling, Golf Disco/Pole Dancing, Damn I can't remember the others.

Nice picture Em, (you got my car he he :thumbsup: )

Must say that the look on Jerry's face was funny when he kinda did a double-take at the milk blowing :lol:

Forgot to say, Steve you were "brave" having those onion rings, I always find them way too spicy :help: :)

Hi peeps

Well let me just clear this up. While taking the picture of the toc massive around the table. I couldn't believe my eye's the chef was blowing into a jug of milk using a straw making it all frothy.

Like you said i had to double take. And the weird thing he then stood up and looked at me and thought what :blink: WTF has the cappuccino machine broken???

I guess i wont be ordering coffee lol

jerry!!

Hi peeps

Well let me just clear this up. While taking the picture of the toc massive around the table. I couldn't believe my eye's the chef was blowing into a jug of milk using a straw making it all frothy.

Like you said i had to double take. And the weird thing he then stood up and looked at me and thought what :blink: WTF has the cappuccino machine broken???

jerry!!

So he was actually making frothy milk himself and serving it to customers!!? :unsure:

Hi peeps

jerry!!

So he was actually making frothy milk himself and serving it to customers!!? :unsure:

it looked that way :blink:

jerry!!

Well I doubt he was doing it just for the sake of it (unless he's into that kind of thing of course :lol:)

Well I doubt he was doing it just for the sake of it (unless he's into that kind of thing of course :lol:)

Makes you wonder ah :fear:

jerry!!

Hi peeps

jerry!!

it looked that way :blink:

jerry!!

mmmmmm.....................luverly! :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links