Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's All Gone A Little Dark

TomF

Looking better everyday :drool:

What % tint did you get and did you get a good price?

Whats your plan with the rear lights, a set of clear ones?

I need money to start modding mines :(

looks much better now it's all come together,

I don't know if it's just me but something looks missing between where the black and green paint meet, to me it just doesn't seem to join together, maybe it needs something extra to brake it up.

but well done for being different,

have you got your little scratch out where someone caught your car the other week.

looks much better now it's all come together,

I don't know if it's just me but something looks missing between where the black and green paint meet, to me it just doesn't seem to join together, maybe it needs something extra to brake it up.

but well done for being different,

have you got your little scratch out where someone caught your car the other week.

Yeah I can see what you mean here armored. Something like a white pinstripe or something similar.

Even still, this car looks better each time I see it!!

That looks superb and very much like your original photoshop. Great work, mate. :thumbsup:

And I think you're pretty safe that someone won't pull alongside at lights with one just like it. ;)

Looking good dude, nowt better than a black car with dark tints :thumbsup:

Corse there is!! A blonde, long legged, big breasted lady sat in a black car with dark tints just shades it!! :lol:

Nope, you can still see it in the pictures :angry:

That looks superb and very much like your original photoshop. Great work, mate. :thumbsup:

And I think you're pretty safe that someone won't pull alongside at lights with one just like it. ;)

Yep, that was the plan. To be original, and to make the car how I wanted. And I've achieved it.

Corse there is!! A blonde, long legged, big breasted lady sat in a black car with dark tints just shades it!! :lol:

Got one to offer? :D :lol:

Nope, you can still see it in the pictures :angry:

Yep, that was the plan. To be original, and to make the car how I wanted. And I've achieved it.

Got one to offer? :D :lol:

Anybody got a blonde wig I can borrow!!? :lol::lol:

How many more times do I need to tell you I love this car?

6?

:lol:

All the rear lights will be smoked very shortly hopefully, so it should all look dandy then

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links