Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im New, Heres My Motor

Twain-Sport

So far ive smartened up the front with a jap style square plate since them pics were taken.

A lot of new owners with this colour :D Best colour so all good! Very nice Tsport mate and sounds like some good mods planned :D

Welcome to TOC....................Chilli Red looks good on ALL Yariis..................not just T Sports ;) :)

its originally a southern ireland import but was registered new in northern ireland. i think things like spoiler etc was extras or else they didnt come with them, its not a jap spec import tho. Took me a while to figure it out also.

cheers for the comments

welcome to the club twain :thumbsup:

those were the days when i had a red yaris t sport ;)

jerry!!

Just ordered some TTE 30mm lowering springs, want to reduce some of the bodyroll and jeep like look....been offered nice rota slipstreams for good money but think the stock rims will be grand for winter as they are already corroded a bit (previous owner didnt get them refurbed :( )

Next mod will be panel filter id say, cos itll be due its 10k service shortly. TTE one seems like the choice but if anyone else has suggestions then fire away...im not fitting an induction kit, prefer something more subtle but still a bit more response.