Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Panel Filter

ToTo_17

I am thinking about purchansing a drop in panel filter for the TS. What are the opinions about the TTE panel filter in a TS? Will it make any kind of difference at all from the OEM paper filter, or should I just stick with the paper one and perhaps change it yearly for keeping it clean? Does the TTE one need any cleaning?

Thanks! :D

I didn't notice much difference, but the TTE filter is oiled and made by BMC. All filters will need cleaning at some point, but this one will need oiling after cleaning, but don't put to much oil on the filter or it will bugger up your MAF sensor

I didn't notice much difference, but the TTE filter is oiled and made by BMC. All filters will need cleaning at some point, but this one will need oiling after cleaning, but don't put to much oil on the filter or it will bugger up your MAF sensor

Ok, and how often should I clean it, just when I go to service with the car or yearly? I found the following about the TTE filter on the TTE website:

Improved economy through

reduced maintenance interval

Increased air-flow rate and

improved engine response

Constant performance for life time

So will I have better gas mileage? The engine will respond better and the car will be slightly quicker? Opinions?

Not sure how often you clean it, I just thought it may add a bit more noise to the engine but it didn't, so took it out and bought an apexi.

If your after noise get an apexi.

Not sure how often you clean it, I just thought it may add a bit more noise to the engine but it didn't, so took it out and bought an apexi.

If your after noise get an apexi.

Ok thanks for the info! How about the panel filter, does it change the tone or noise of the exhaust at all, I mean will the exhaust become quieter due to the panel filter in place of the OEM paper one?

Yeah the Apexi kicks ***** :thumbsup: Definitely worth the money

The sound is superb I have no regrets about buying it. A little expensive but what do you expect

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links