Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Wheel Offset

rickster

hey guys, im considering putting 17s on my 2002 colour collection yaris, does anybody know what range of offsets would fit?

thanks

35 or 38 for 15's

38 for 16's

About 40/42 for 17's

no they will catch on the arch, with 17's you've got a wider tyre, and a wider wheel, so you need it to sit closer in the arch hence offset 40/42.

You may be better with 42, even 45 will fit but may be too much,

try searching for offsets

spacers will make it pull out, so if you had a 3mm spacer on a 38 offset it will make it a 35.

I wouldn't bother with spacers, you can get a vibration throught the wheels and steering wheel from using them.

Forgot to add this to first post, if your car is standard and you already have the wheels give them a try, but any big bumps may make them catch, or if your lowering the car 17's will give you serious problems without the right offset.

I've done some research when I start thinking on fitting 16'' wheels and OZ wheels come with ET 37, and JDM wheels like TRD or 5zigen come with ET 33.

I've also seen somewhere that the turbo version (also in 16'') runs with a 40 or 42 offset

Some JDM wheels have that offest as they are wider wheels and also bigger wheels have that offset, over here in the UK if the wheels stick out to far from the arch it will fail it's MOT, or so i've heard