Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Newbie! + Some Photos Of My Supra!

Rab88

Awesome :toast: And welcome to the club

jerry!!

Thanx for the comments! In reply to some of your questions...

That supra is very nice, I think I saw you up the top end of Sockiehall street a few weeks and ago?

Anyway great looking cars there. very lush :thumbsup:

Yep, that woulda been me! Was probably goin a cruise with some of my mates :D

Is it a non turbo? :huh: There are little things that give it away you see :lol:

It's a twin turbo, although the engine is completely standard. The next thing i'm working on will be the engine, but i'll probably wait till the start of next year before i start any work on it. The car will be getting wrapped up for the winter and kept well away from the gritters!

:drool: 10 mins ago i saw this car at the bottom of my road !!!

:lol: Nobody comes into Kilbarchan :lol:

:yahoo: What a car it is though , even better in the flesh .... i was the guy drooling at the co-op as :lol::lol:

lol, cheers mate. I'm actually from the East end of Glasgow, but i'm through in Kilbarchan every night seeing my girlfriend.

Wow that car is very clean, think that's the nicest interior I have ever seen, very well done.

Think we have supplied the brakes and the wheels, look great on the car! Is the paint a house of Kolor paint or a special mix?

Thanks

Kevin

Interior is simply stunning, if I ever get round to finishing the interior on mine, I would love it to look something like that. I have Cream leather seats and door cards trimmed to match, but that is as far as I have gone.

Cream leather looks stunning with red paint work and blue aswell lol! ;)

Kev

Wow that car is very clean, think that's the nicest interior I have ever seen, very well done.

Think we have supplied the brakes and the wheels, look great on the car! Is the paint a house of Kolor paint or a special mix?

Thanks

Kevin

Yea, i got the Brakes, Wheels and headlights from you guys... thanx for those!! The colour is from House of Kolor, Candy Apple Red. I'll probably be changing the colour come next year for the next show season.

**cough**Hi-Jack**cough**

:D

Hmm bet a know your bird too , you were down ma wee bit of town !! :D :P

Yea, you do know her, ashley!.. she stays in Kilbarchan

I seen you at Linwood McDonalds a few nights ago... Ash pointed you out. Car's lookin good mate! I was in Ash's new MR2.... (Finally got her to go with a toyota :P )

Ashley , hmm cant instantly think who that is , sure i'll figure it out soon enough though !! Glad to hear you talked her into a decent car though !! ...did she have a silver punto before ?

Anyway that supra is crackin mate - one of the best example's i've ever seen , i plan on owning one soon , once the funds creep up a bit more (maybe GT4)

I prefer the Alfa!!! ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spot the Mk3 nut. :lol:

It is indeed a stunning example of the marque. Respect. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Isn't is odd how, from time to time, some old threads can be trawled up from the depths of the archives :huh: ;) :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links