Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Scooby Hijacked Today South Mimms 3 Pm

g3m xr

Hi

Would be gratefull if you called all look out for my scooby , i was hijacked today at south mimms services on the m25 , herts

2 younge guys , one distracted me and a friend the other apeared from no where and jumped in my car , i was standing next to it , warming it up as i was just about to leave

this all ahppened at about 3 pm

car reg , M191 UJH

dark blue scooby , silver oz superleggras and a huge carbon rear spoiler

corolla%20and%20scooby%20017.jpg

please email me gemma@xlerate.net with any info

Hi Gemma. Sorry i`m not much use to you down here. But i sincerely hope you get your car back unscathed and the thieving :censor: scum that done it get their just deserts. :ffs:

ATB

Martin

:o So sorry to hear that Gem, must've been very scary too. I often use South Mimms too on the way to visit family etc, I'm a bit up the M25 in Essex so a bit far, but I will keep an eye open for it anyway.

Foookin hell :censor: :censor: I dont believe some tw*t had the gall to take it at 3PM..FFS in a very busy service station as well.. did it have a tracker or anything...???

Looked a very nice example as well..!!!

Rash

Really sorry to hear about this Gem.... its a lovely looking car. These opportune thieves are very sneaky and clever. :ffs:

Will defo keep a lookout up here for you hun

Sorry to hear that :(

Hope you get it back soon! :(

Unfortunately I hear far too many stories like this, little :censor: :ffs:

hopefully police will check cctv , but i was right at back of car park , and no , no tracker :( kinda a thought i wouldnt ever need one kinda thing , and if anything would have one on the tsport my then the scooby !

I work in the general area so I'll keep an eye out - also if you are a member (or know one) it would be a good idea to post on scoobynet.

Edit: Just checked and it's already on scoobynet :thumbsup:

Edited by SMW

wow! soo sorry to hear that.

You must be quite shaken up by the whole thing.

I really hope you get your car back in one piece.

Kev

really sorry to hear that, but at least you were not harmed.

Hope your insurance does not give you the run around, I am not sure you want it back, and you dont want to think about what's happening with it. My mate got his back after two weeks so there is allways hope but in the end he had so many problems with it he ended up selling it. The insurance company only looked at the cosmetic damage and all the running and performance problems that were left fell to him

where did ther other !Removed! slink off too?

driving at 150 mph im thinking there's not much left of my engine :( im with greenlight , not sure if they would be better for damage done to engine or not. but tbh , the thought of her coming back after someone has took her off me in the brutal way they did (all beit it could have been worse) i dont think i can face her .

:(

Really feel for you ... must have been a horrible sensation to see your car driving off!

Fingers crossed they get what they deserve and that the insurance company just pay out for it.

thanks everyone , seems they had fun joy riding round the north of m25 last night :( thinking my 3/4 tank of fuel wont have lasted long doing 120+ mph

Sorry to hear that Gem :(

Any updates on this yet Gem?

Hope you get some good news on your car soon Gem. Local newsites have just posted warnings of scumbags stealing cars from home driveways when owners leave cars running to warm up on a cold morning. My wife and I don't even leave our cars unlocked on the drive when we are unloading shopping etc. these days.

Best of luck. :thumbsup:

I believe it was found abandoned on the M11, with a blown turbo.

Hopefully they will just write it off ... I certainly wouldn't want it back if it was mine.

I believe it was found abandoned on the M11, with a blown turbo.

Hopefully they will just write it off ... I certainly wouldn't want it back if it was mine.

Total scum bags eh. Fingers crossed it happens to them one day............

Yeah Gem has got the car back, with only minimal damage it would seem....

It's a warning to us all to remain vigilent and always keep doors locked etc - dont give them the chance to nick your pride and joy... :unsure: And if they try, let them take it, because if they're willing to take a car by force then they are willing to do much more than that.... a heap of metals not worth injury or your life...