Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pes Or Fifa?!

JappyBeast

PES or FIFA?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. PES or FIFA?

• PES for me!
    • FIFA is better!

PES will always be better than FIFA

It's just so slick, it IS real football

Finished my first master league season today, got promoted, signed Rooney and Buffon for the gooners :toast:

maybe its just me losing interest as a get older but PES6 is **** .

I just cant get into it , had a few mates round tonight and PES5 went back on :(

PES will always be better than FIFA

It's just so slick, it IS real football

Finished my first master league season today, got promoted, signed Rooney and Buffon for the gooners :toast:

Did you say you had a 360?

I played it on the 360 and i don't think it plays as well as the ps2, apparently developed by a different team :huh:

Has any1 bought 1 of these? I'm tempted to buy 1, it's a memory card with all of the legit teams & everything for 17 quid

PES all the way!

These come up on eBay all the time, usually bit cheaper too. Best off waiting for the January transfer window as it's going to have further updates then! :thumbsup:

I just cant get into it , had a few mates round tonight and PES5 went back on :(

I've been thinking about putting PES5 back on myself tbh, not impressed with it, it's really a let-down. I never thought I'd say it but it's too realistic, well the tackling is anyway. Nowadays in professional football if you do a hard, clean tackle, winning the ball then taking out the player you get booked for it & they've took that onto PES. I think they should have left it the way it was because it's ruining football & now the games are suffering because of it.

I just haven't got into it as I usually do, maybe it's because I've been going Everton who are useless (that's 1 thing they HAVEN'T made realistic :rolleyes: ) & that's stopping me from getting carving teams open as I usually do but I just don't get as much joy out of it as I do with the other versions. I really hate the way they've stopped you from being able to use the home shirt with the away shorts etc & still haven't allowed you to change the team names on the commentry.

I'm hoping if I stick with it I'll get into it as other people have said but to me it just seems as if the makers have been complacent with this version

I've been thinking about putting PES5 back on myself tbh, not impressed with it, it's really a let-down. I never thought I'd say it but it's too realistic, well the tackling is anyway. Nowadays in professional football if you do a hard, clean tackle, winning the ball then taking out the player you get booked for it & they've took that onto PES. I think they should have left it the way it was because it's ruining football & now the games are suffering because of it.

I just haven't got into it as I usually do, maybe it's because I've been going Everton who are useless (that's 1 thing they HAVEN'T made realistic :rolleyes: ) & that's stopping me from getting carving teams open as I usually do but I just don't get as much joy out of it as I do with the other versions. I really hate the way they've stopped you from being able to use the home shirt with the away shorts etc & still haven't allowed you to change the team names on the commentry.

I'm hoping if I stick with it I'll get into it as other people have said but to me it just seems as if the makers have been complacent with this version

:thumbsup: Glad its not just me who feels this way.

Anyway , mines away getting chipped atm , £6 a game from now on :yahoo: i'll get Fifa and see if its any good .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links