Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Supra

Red Yaris 54

Where did auto express say it was going to be called 'supra', im sorry but i cant see that anywhere.

...... and i think Autoexpress are making it up like Flatpack says ;)

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpr...e_a_hybrid.html

There.

I only posted this thread as I really thought it would be of interest to TOC forum users.................never thought that it would cause such consternation :rolleyes:

We have had so many 'fake' new supras that its just getting a little long in the tooth and tiresome. It is of interest, gont get me wrong. And i wasnt ranting at you Steve - im ranting at Toyota ;)

I just wish they would get their heads out of their back sides and make something 'cool' for a change :crybaby:

Copyright law prevents me from scanning the pics in..........................but buy yourself a copy and read about it before you criticise :)

Im sorry but Vauxhall and Ford are the only two companies that get my respect now. The Monaro 500 and the Shelby Mustang GT500 i would still buy over this even if it turned out to be half the price.

Havent Vauxhall stopped doing the Monaro?

I dunno, they have just brought out a Supercharged Version.....who knows....

Vaux and ford???? Wash your mouth out!!!!!

I think BMW, maybe Audi..

Copyright law prevents me from scanning the pics in..........................but buy yourself a copy and read about it before you criticise :)

Im sorry but Vauxhall and Ford are the only two companies that get my respect now. The Monaro 500 and the Shelby Mustang GT500 i would still buy over this even if it turned out to be half the price.

Havent Vauxhall stopped doing the Monaro?

There is another one coming - but as they Badge it a Pontiac GTO in the US they have all those silly restrictions to adhere to - which is why they facelifted the Monaro in the first place..

I have read article, new supra looks amazing! very new age so some older supra people may not like it! but gotta move with times guys!

Rx-8 meets bugatti veyron meets something from alfa romeo.......I hate concept cars sooo hard!

Looks more like S2000 meets wide mouth frog pugeout to me....

But the styling is not what bothers me... (I have never been a fan of the look fo the mkiv) however the mkiv is a proper supra, straight 6 twin turbo, lots of power lots of potential, and although it may not look it, it follows along the supra line mechanicly, makeing it a proper supra....

But having a hybrid supra is like having a hybrid TVR. Just plain wrong. It is like Porsche releasing a front engined 911!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links