Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Reason Not To Speed

Demonic Angel

easy to evade, just turn off down a road with speed bumps or width restrictions

nice to see our tax pennies going to good use. I think back in the 90's Devon & Conrwall police had a Jag XJ220. :rolleyes: Boy Racers

As above - like Norfolk's old Lotus Espirit. Purley a demo car.

Besides, if they did get it out, it'd run out of fuel quicker than I can down a chocolate cake.

Either that, or head for a road littered with speed bumps.

Yes, but they still have the Subaru Impreza's around this way, and a couple of forces now have very quick police bikes - Thames Valley has a H*nda SP1, and there a couple of forces with unmarked R1's, Fireblades, etc...

Or you can join Thames Valley dave, and drive the new Corsa's they have. :P

Don't some police forces turn up at cruises in fancy cars to generate a feeling of "look, we're all on the same side really. We all like cars, we just don't want anyone hurt or killed"?

Don't some police forces turn up at cruises in fancy cars to generate a feeling of "look, we're all on the same side really. We all like cars, we just don't want anyone hurt or killed"?

Have heard some rumours of that.

Also heard in Derbyshire or somewhere as well, that the local plod have black unmarked H*nda Civic Type R's, that have apparently been seen "goading" people into racing them from the lights, and then pulling them over down the road... :!Removed!:

Well that's just wrong. :angry:

there was a time when Thames Valley used a lime green MGB V8 which they used to goad people into upping their speed then putting a little pop up sign in the rear window.I used to work in the development labs for Jaguar and we used to have to blueprint all the engines for them even on the cooking stuff, Now down here we got two Scubi Foresters both unmarked with 2.5 WRX breathed on machines cruising round the A303 so be warned if you come down here. They used to get Mansell regularly in all sorts of hardware when he lived down here. I forgot to mention the S80 Volvo with the armed response stuff in the boot that goes up and down the M5 to Taunton :lol:

Also heard in Derbyshire or somewhere as well, that the local plod have black unmarked H*nda Civic Type R's, that have apparently been seen "goading" people into racing them from the lights, and then pulling them over down the road... :!Removed!:

Not heard that! Have to be on the look out...

Not heard about that either Gnome :!Removed!: i'll bear it in mind....

Yup - keep an eye out Gents.

S.E counties, keep your eyes peeled for Black Skoca Octavia's now as well, and a big fat Beemer patrolling the M40...

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Nov 5 2006, 05:31 AM)

Our local Plod have just rolled their Evo 9 FQ400 !!

It's gone off to auction now 6 months old with 2 new Shell changes!!

Bunch of muppets :rolleyes:

PMSL - that made me smile... :D

When we drove in Italy this summer (God that sounds along time ago) :crybaby:

we saw 3 of them on the motorway :drool:

Pop round to Bradford and you will see more than just Lambo's/// :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links