Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Joke Of The Day..

cfc1

Count Dracula is on the pull in Glasgow. He spends he night drinking !Removed! Mary's in various clubs and biting onunsuspecting women's necks.

He is heading for home, wandering along Argyle street sometime before sunrise. Suddenly he is hit on the back of the head. looks round and sees nothing....He looks down and sees a small sausage roll. "Mmmm", he thinks. What's going on here?

A few yards further on and ... BANG. Smacked on the back of the head again! He whirls round as quick as he can - nothing. Again he looks down and there is a small triangular sandwich lying on the ground. How odd!!

A few yards further along the street and.... crash. Smacked on the back of he head again!! He whirls round as quick as he can, nothing.

He's getting really angry now. Again he looks down and there is a cocktail sausage lying on the ground.

He stands and peers into the darkness of the night. Nothing. He walks a few yards further on when he gets a tap on the shoulder. With a swirl of his cape and a cloud of mist he turns as fast as he can.

He feels a sharp pain in his heart. He falls to the ground clutching his chest, which is punctured by a small cocktail stick laden with a chunk of heese and a pickle.

On the ground dying, he looks up and sees a young female. With his dying breath he gasps, "who on earth are you?"

She replies,... "My name is ...........

> ..................> > > > ..................> > > >

Buffet, the vampire slayer!"

I'll get my coat

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links