Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Sports Car Are You?)

Kev Mc

I'm a Ford Mustang!

mustang.jpg

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

Take the test

How boring :yawn:

[Edit - Don't bother copying & pasting though because it doesn't work properly unless you edit the coding like I just have]

Edited by Kev Mc

You are a Porsche 911!

911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it..

I suppose that will do ;)

You are a Porsche 911!

911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

corvette.jpg

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

f360.jpg

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Coolness! :lol::lol:

I'm a Honda S2000!

You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?

every time I take this test I always get the same outcome (hey I'm consistant!)

viper.jpg

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

f360.jpg

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

I'm a Ford Mustang!

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

You are a Mazda RX-8!

rx8.jpg

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.

That's borderline tedious ... like me :D

Paul.

Didn't we have one of these all of a month ago?

Yes, but I still did it again :P :laughing:

I've had my haircut since last month, so the results were always going to be different. I was a Reliant Robin then, now I'm a 350Z !!

lambo.jpg

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Apparently

I'm one of these ( apparently )

350z.jpg

I'm one of them too, never noticed any shiny handles myself though...

you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way.

Sounds about right ;)

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

sweet, test drove one of these not too long ago, didnt like it HAHA

typical, everything to the left too ... pedels i mean

I'm one of these ( apparently )

350z.jpg

You have shiny handles and a curved back !

That's me too. Most appropriate since I used to have a 300TT.

Lotus Elise

You believe in maximum performance and minimum baggage. You like to travel light and fast, hit the corners hard, and dance like there's no tomorrow.

Sounds about right!

You are a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.