Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Three Word Story

DefiantFrog

I got curious as to what the story actually tells... You can see who has a lot of time on their hands as well (Em!)! I took the liberty of adding / ammending punctuation to make it readable (just!). Hope no-one minds...

And now in my finest reading voice... *ahem*

There once was something very strange living in the old dark cellar at grandma's house. It was huge and made of used toilet paper. Strange thing was it was actually Grandpa, but he had bad grammar, and false teeth, and very huge smelly feet, and would always be making funny noises out of his ears. He said "who put the flippin toilet paper on the bus for a tour around the great big hole in his trousers". She pulled out his lemon jelly with false teeth so hard it hurt two big round lumps on the end of his left index finger. He shouted, "Holy... mother of Jesus Oh My God! What is that? It's a red sticky paint spot or congealed ketchup on her face next to her shiny yellow bangles".

So anyway the dog ate the cat's tail causing a huge explosion in the upper atmosphere of the very little known nether regions of Stoke on Trent. They used to chase each other in the nude brandishing feather dusters and wearing skirts in Tesco's Supermarket, skidding on ice. The ice was really tea, tragically and tasted fowl. It had lumps of pure columbian, one hundred percent, natural breast milk, which sent them to heaven.

Meanwhile grandma had a fiddle with her new tumble dryer which when turned on hot setting shrunk the clothes! The end result was devastating, but Grandad decided that AOL was awful and ate his Hugo Boss aftershave, well drank anyway.

In the morning the local milkman had an affair wearing a plastic gimp outfit, and big shaggy dogs fighting in the bath tub over by the toilet. "YESSSSSSSS" shouted the three blind mice. Noooo, shouted the editor of the Scottish Daily Times who had a cantaloupe in each of his ears.

A corsa driver sold his car to an extremely stupid chav who sprayed it Burberry and thought it would go faster than a Yaris that was parked up. Not a hope in hell, unless the moon turns to cheese flavour nibbly bits with horses tails that Vicky Pollard would have to be bothered about tasting before she opened the wine. They were shipwrecked far from any water, who knows where they were, who really cares?

Meanwhile back at the Toyota garage, Mary had a lump removed from under her car. There was excriment from a cat Who jumped out without a parachute and landed on the exhaust pipe. The camera flashed and got arrested for indecent flashing in Burger King while KITT's !Removed! were also flashed over in Gold which is why farm cats like fresh cows milk from the udder, from the pail. Tom and Jerry, cat and mouse ate each other end of story. :(

But its not, when Daffy Duck met Road Runner they went to the Harvester restaurant and met Delboy behind the bar ordering a cocktail and a large Chicken Mayonaise sandwich with double mayo and an egg shaken not stirred.

Bond, Jane Bond fastest female in vitro fertilisation, the cleaner way to be dirty like a mad donkey in a Blackpool stick of rock.

Another new story?

She shoved it in her open mouth, the fat content was high on oranges and bitter lemons and she didnt know how to eat like a lady, but she could talk for England and suck like a toothless budgerigar, and her appetite for spiced rum was noted by Dutchmen and other notable toyota owners who smelt like boiled cabbage and cheese flavoured knickerbockerglories. That in mind she was so keen to find a man who could send her bunches of flowers to stick in her very large and slightly elongated ceramic flower vase decorated with vivid imaginative and strangely attractive large breasted birds of different race, age and different types of broad leafed greens with flesh coloured beetles and larvae crawling all over the sheets of her four poster Service ramp located on the island In the middle of a huge Borat impersonator who wanted to be Strictly Come Dancing On your toes. She said to this strange fellow living outside glasgow near to Edinburgh "It isnae me" protested our Davey, "a wisnae anywhaur" he shouted loudly while pointing at his very large I'm so tempted to call it ...

You can see who has a lot of time on their hands as well (Em!)!

Ahem, says the guy whos just copied and pasted all those "three-worders" into one post! :lol::lol: ;)

You can see who has a lot of time on their hands as well (Em!)!

Ahem, says the guy whos just copied and pasted all those "three-worders" into one post! :lol::lol: ;)

errr... yeah, fair comment... :unsure::lol: