Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Boring Thursday Night In.....

Jimlad

i had to use on of them when i did physio on my back, to improve my core stability :huh:

when we got good at kneeling on them they got us to play table tennis whilst kneeling on them . recommend it to anyone ***** in hilarious :thumbsup:

i had to use on of them when i did physio on my back, to improve my core stability :huh:

when we got good at kneeling on them they got us to play table tennis whilst kneeling on them . recommend it to anyone ***** in hilarious :thumbsup:

wanna let me know so more info on that?? please!!! ive had physio on my back (didn't help) and they've never said to use one of them things... :thumbsup:

wanna let me know so more info on that?? please!!! ive had physio on my back (didn't help) and they've never said to use one of them things... :thumbsup:

the physio i had said that if you have poor posture in sitting etc(which alot of us sailors have because of the conditions) your back is doing the work your abbs should be doing( your inner abbs not the 6 pack at the front) by kneeling on these balls and trying to stay upright the muscles you use are the inner abbs and if you strenthen them it reduces the work load of the back and improves posture

cheers for the tips toyota rally :)

i'm gonna have fun tryin to balance on it!! :lol:

p.s.

using it as a ball to throw at each other is SOOO much fun!!! :thumbsup:

next up ......

Pics of me kneeling on the ball... :)

Painfull :eek:

By the way.... Why you wearing your hood in the house?????? :unsure:

Edited by Roytoner

looks like that needs more air in it :D

He looks like he has got enough air in him already ;) :lol: